CZ-75B Stainless

A place for members to share their interest in firearms, knives and deadly flashlights
Post Reply
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 9879
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

CZ-75B Stainless

Post by codguy » January 5th 2023, 8:37am

.

Gonna put sum rounds threw this one hoy, Shure is a beaut in mi humble opinion.
Ben Stripped, lubirkated and reddy to roll. also added sum cocobolo slabs to makes it purdy

Bran spanken knew, Discontinued, Matt Stainless , 9mm Lugar (9×19mm Parabellum) 16 rounds o'phun witch will be itz second phunksion. Modell #91128

Shame to lose this in boatin accident also too

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-75-b-matt ... nued-2019/

Image

An mi post woodn't be the same without a even krappier pitkcher

Image
.

Image

.
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 9120
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: CZ-75B Stainless

Post by Mark1 » January 5th 2023, 12:11pm

That's nice . If I didn't live in Oregon I could buy one. Not to hijack your thread but people in Oregon are unable to exercise their second amendment rights at this time. Oregon recently passed, by a whopping 50.7% vote, a measure that would require everyone to get a permit to purchase a firearm. If it weren't for the knuckleheads in the Portland metro area this measure would have been soundly rejected. So there are judges blocking the enactment of this measure, but you still can't purchase a firearm in Oregon. The Oregon State Police do all the standard background checks for gun purchases in Oregon. Since this measure passed in November, as one might guess, many people decided to purchase a gun before the newly passed permit system was put in place. So on December 14th I purchased a compact 9mm, filling out the paperwork for the standard background check. At the time of the purchase, the store clerk advised me that I was now number 38,253 on the OSPs list for a background check. Chances are the background check I applied for will expire before it is reviewed. At that point I will likely return to the store for a refund. I need a new gun like I need a new watch, but it's ridiculous that no one in Oregon can buy one presently.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
anonymous-3027

Re: CZ-75B Stainless

Post by anonymous-3027 » January 5th 2023, 1:38pm

“ . I need a new gun like I need a new watch, but it's ridiculous that no one in Oregon can buy one presently.”

That was the point more or less and one way or another or by hook or crook

Even more amazing is Oregon lost population last year, first time in 40 years

Back then the state was in a deep economic slump

Now though, the Oregon economy is great.

The clear majority of the state by area wishes to join Idaho

On and on. Looking like a failed experiment

Been in Eugene since 2014, loved Oregon when I got here, sad to watch the decline
User avatar
smellody
Owner
Posts: 11750
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: CZ-75B Stainless

Post by smellody » January 5th 2023, 2:02pm

Mark1 wrote:
January 5th 2023, 12:11pm
That's nice . If I didn't live in Oregon I could buy one. Not to hijack your thread but people in Oregon are unable to exercise their second amendment rights at this time. Oregon recently passed, by a whopping 50.7% vote, a measure that would require everyone to get a permit to purchase a firearm. If it weren't for the knuckleheads in the Portland metro area this measure would have been soundly rejected. So there are judges blocking the enactment of this measure, but you still can't purchase a firearm in Oregon. The Oregon State Police do all the standard background checks for gun purchases in Oregon. Since this measure passed in November, as one might guess, many people decided to purchase a gun before the newly passed permit system was put in place. So on December 14th I purchased a compact 9mm, filling out the paperwork for the standard background check. At the time of the purchase, the store clerk advised me that I was now number 38,253 on the OSPs list for a background check. Chances are the background check I applied for will expire before it is reviewed. At that point I will likely return to the store for a refund. I need a new gun like I need a new watch, but it's ridiculous that no one in Oregon can buy one presently.
The waitlist for concealed handgun permit holders is 10% the waitlist time.

Still ridiculous.
   Image
User avatar
smellody
Owner
Posts: 11750
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: CZ-75B Stainless

Post by smellody » January 5th 2023, 2:02pm

robatsu wrote:
January 5th 2023, 1:38pm
“ . I need a new gun like I need a new watch, but it's ridiculous that no one in Oregon can buy one presently.”

That was the point more or less and one way or another or by hook or crook

Even more amazing is Oregon lost population last year, first time in 40 years

Back then the state was in a deep economic slump

Now though, the Oregon economy is great.

The clear majority of the state by area wishes to join Idaho

On and on. Looking like a failed experiment

Been in Eugene since 2014, loved Oregon when I got here, sad to watch the decline
Not to be political, I agree 100%
   Image
User avatar
anonymous-3027

Re: CZ-75B Stainless

Post by anonymous-3027 » January 5th 2023, 2:45pm

smellody wrote:
January 5th 2023, 2:02pm
robatsu wrote:
January 5th 2023, 1:38pm
“ . I need a new gun like I need a new watch, but it's ridiculous that no one in Oregon can buy one presently.”

That was the point more or less and one way or another or by hook or crook

Even more amazing is Oregon lost population last year, first time in 40 years

Back then the state was in a deep economic slump

Now though, the Oregon economy is great.

The clear majority of the state by area wishes to join Idaho

On and on. Looking like a failed experiment

Been in Eugene since 2014, loved Oregon when I got here, sad to watch the decline
Not to be political, I agree 100%
Good, I try to keep out of politics. Seems like a societal thing to me.
User avatar
smellody
Owner
Posts: 11750
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: CZ-75B Stainless

Post by smellody » January 5th 2023, 3:02pm

robatsu wrote:
January 5th 2023, 2:45pm
smellody wrote:
January 5th 2023, 2:02pm
robatsu wrote:
January 5th 2023, 1:38pm
“ . I need a new gun like I need a new watch, but it's ridiculous that no one in Oregon can buy one presently.”

That was the point more or less and one way or another or by hook or crook

Even more amazing is Oregon lost population last year, first time in 40 years

Back then the state was in a deep economic slump

Now though, the Oregon economy is great.

The clear majority of the state by area wishes to join Idaho

On and on. Looking like a failed experiment

Been in Eugene since 2014, loved Oregon when I got here, sad to watch the decline
Not to be political, I agree 100%
Good, I try to keep out of politics. Seems like a societal thing to me.
I don't think what you said was political. I was just tempering my response and trying to not be political. (Although I want to be.)
   Image
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 9879
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: CZ-75B Stainless

Post by codguy » January 6th 2023, 9:32am

iwasbanned wrote:
January 5th 2023, 11:56am
codguy wrote:
January 5th 2023, 10:29am
Image
That's sexy.
Thanks Juan, makes a great hunting pistol.
Mark1 wrote:
January 5th 2023, 12:11pm
If it weren't for the knuckleheads in the Portland metro area this measure would have been soundly rejected.
Same problem we have up here with the Seattle metro area dictating this state.
smellody wrote:
January 5th 2023, 3:09pm
Nice shooters btw!
Thanks and concur :Thumbsup:

The CZ ran flawlesly, Kno failure to feed, tossed the brass as it should, pretty close to point of aim (nead to move MOA slightly to the rite).
Needs about another 400 rounds threw it before Ima comfortable Carry Ann-ing it.

Thanks Ewe
.

Image

.
Post Reply

Return to “The Weapons Cache”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest