Do I sell to buyer with one post in two yeats

mley1
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Do I sell to buyer with one post in two yeats

Post by mley1 » February 2nd 2019, 8:39am

I've bought and sold some high dollar knives and fishing gear online/forums. If selling, I insist on receiving funds first before shipping. If buying, I always send funds via paypal first. As a buyer, I've been burned a couple times on condition issues. Good pics, and asking questions helps a lot to avoid any misunderstandings. As a seller, I've never had any issues as I describe to the best of my ability and put up decent pics, and answer any questions.

On trades, if I'm the new guys with few posts I always send my item first, and wait for it to arrive and be approved of, before expecting my trade partner to send his half. And, I won't trade with anyone unless I can see some good reviews of them or their activity.

Following this pattern I've done pretty good buying, selling, or trading on forums.
Respectfully,
Martin Ley
tomsimac
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Do I sell to buyer with one post in two yeats

Post by tomsimac » February 2nd 2019, 12:20pm

Sadly this would be a bad habit on most watch forums.
Here however I’ve sent watches to certain members who are on this topic as they are known
Let’s say Asshat and above...
There’s also the ones here that do not take PP... cash or check.... you miss great deals to dismiss anything offered, again from the most active guys here.
Wish you luck on say Timezone. I’ll say this, someone took an earlier post I had, same great pictures, and sold a replica Rolex and was paid western union. Bozo buyer complained and I was banned forever. Admin refused to listen... I was in a hospital emergency ward for weeks at the time with proof. Still rejected and buyer learned a lesson. Cons can really spoof you. Just wait For more tales from longtime members regarding safe internet conduct. Best wishes, I really mean it

Return to “Trade Forum”