Zenith Chronomaster Sport Titanium

jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Zenith Chronomaster Sport Titanium

Post by jason_recliner » March 23rd 2024, 7:23pm

One that sadly I'll never be able to afford:

I don't find myself truly lusting after many watches any more but FUCK ME DEAD I'D WEAR THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ONE!

https://wornandwound.com/review/hands-o ... -titanium/
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Re: Zenith Chronomaster Sport Titanium

Post by Mark1 » March 25th 2024, 11:56am

I read the revoo and no mention of any hardening process. Perhaps an oversight, I would expect some protection for a watch that's 12k. I have several sub 500's that are hardened and still look like new. Regular old titanium will look like hell with a little wear.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Re: Zenith Chronomaster Sport Titanium

Post by jason_recliner » March 25th 2024, 6:27pm

Mark1 wrote:
March 25th 2024, 11:56am
I read the revoo and no mention of any hardening process. Perhaps an oversight, I would expect some protection for a watch that's 12k. I have several sub 500's that are hardened and still look like new. Regular old titanium will look like hell with a little wear.
Information is a bit scarce but watches seem to be amde from Grade 2 or Grade 5 Ti. Grade 5 is really hard and so possibly doesn't need treating (doesn't mean it wouldn't be nice). It's more difficult to work with and tends to be in more expensive watches. Grade 2 is soft and benefits from surface treatment (e.g. Duratect). pPossibly this one is made from Grade 5 and so is hard enough, or maybe it's also treated but not mentioned. I doubt Zenith has skimped on durability of the fine finish.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks

Return to “Zenith”