Hands-On With The A. Lange & Söhne Odysseus

Racer-X (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Hands-On With The A. Lange & Söhne Odysseus

Post by Racer-X » October 28th 2019, 11:05pm

"We usually don’t find an NDA document in our mailbox. I can’t remember having to sign a nondisclosure agreement before any event. So when you receive one from A. Lange & Söhne, you know something big is about to happen.

A. Lange & Söhne invited us to Dresden last week, to meet up with Anthony De Haas (Director of Product Development). He talked us through the latest family member of the Glashütte company that re-established in 1990: the A. Lange & Söhne Odysseus. According to A. Lange & Söhne, there was demand from their existing clientele for a sportier watch in steel. They listened and designed an A. Lange & Söhne in stainless steel. Without further ado."

https://www.fratellowatches.com/a-lange-sohne-odysseus/

MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Hands-On With The A. Lange & Söhne Odysseus

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » October 29th 2019, 6:39am

I'm not sure what the designers of this one were thinking. I like the dial and hands of this one, but they seem to be in a completely mismatched case, on an even more mismatched bracelet. Kind of looks assembled from random components.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Hands-On With The A. Lange & Söhne Odysseus

Post by TemerityB » October 29th 2019, 7:30am

Good gravy. Works for me. My first glance was like jeeeez. I'll never own this, but I can stare at it in appreciation.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “A. Lange & Söhne”