GOAT TV?

Cars, planes, boats & movies
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: GOAT TV?

Post by conjurer » September 1st 2021, 10:23pm

Yup. When Jeremy drives out of LA into the desert, and was met with his mates. I welled up pretty good. And, of course, they were driving Ford Mustangs, which are the most bitching cars ever. And, if anybody disagrees, they can suck my motherfucking dick.
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Nuvolari » September 3rd 2021, 2:39pm

Yeah… it gave me the chills. Even though it’s so damn ridiculously ghey because of those ghey-ass cock-gobbly Mus-superghey-tangs they pedal.

Conjugator, there’s no way a sophisticated and learned man like you would ever have enough pimples for THAT kind of nonsense this side of your bumpy ass. (No offense, I know you told me that in confidence but it seems pertinent now.)

In fact, the only car worth more than a passing glance in the entire introduction was the Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost which obviously stands alone against globs of mechanical shit.

Don’t take my word for it, ask Dr. Smells!
Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers...
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Nuvolari » September 4th 2021, 8:27am

conjurer wrote:
September 3rd 2021, 10:29pm
Steve McQueen drove the Mustang in the movie Bullitt.

The state rests.
Damn it.

Er Uh… Your Honor,

In light of Conjurer’s testimony - Defense requests a continuance in order to conduct an intense review of this new information - along with other pertinent imagery as presented in LeMans, The Thomas Crown Affair, Papillon, The Great Escape, The Magnificent Seven, and… just for good measure, Your Honor, we also require a copy of The Blob.

It is important to get started right away as this is, as you know, is now a critical fact-finding mission for our nation - and ‘Mercian citizens are understandably anxious to hear about our results.
Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers...

Return to “The Drive in”