A couple of my old Z cars.

Cars, planes, boats & movies
koimaster
Founder

A couple of my old Z cars.

Post by koimaster » October 15th 2020, 9:22am

Daughter with my modified Z back in 1986

Me at Stanford (a client back then) in 1978 or 79. Cromodora wheels and custom made suit. Pretty fly for a white guy :mrgreen:

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: A couple of my old Z cars.

Post by Nuvolari » October 15th 2020, 1:22pm

They were great cars - all-arounders with a lot of modding potential. In CA, it requires a '73 or earlier chassis but then you can legally add 3 twin-choke webers, headers, and a decent exhaust to instantly have the finest soundtrack this side of a 911.
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 15th 2020, 2:23pm

Nuvolari wrote:
October 15th 2020, 1:22pm
They were great cars - all-arounders with a lot of modding potential. In CA, it requires a '73 or earlier chassis but then you can legally add 3 twin-choke webers, headers, and a decent exhaust to instantly have the finest soundtrack this side of a 911.
I had another z, silver like the one my daughter is standing in front of which was a scarab.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » October 15th 2020, 7:30pm

koimaster wrote:
October 15th 2020, 2:23pm
Nuvolari wrote:
October 15th 2020, 1:22pm
I had another z, silver like the one my daughter is standing in front of which was a scarab.
That’s awesome - that really makes them a particular hoot! My buddy had a scarab-massaged 72 240z with a bow tie 327 crammed in... it made a LOT of heat, but good lord did it haul the mail!
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » October 15th 2020, 7:36pm

Hey D-240 - it’s hard to believe that TT 300ZX is now a classic... Just yesterday it was the latest and greatest! Hell, it had super-HICAS rear wheel steering for craps sake! (They were so far ahead of the curve that engineers are still toying with the concept!)

Return to “The Drive in”