Shawn Wilsie says good-bye to Watchgeeks

Affordable Watches including those sold by informercial
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Shawn Wilsie says good-bye to Watchgeeks

Post by Aqua Homer » February 18th 2011, 2:56pm

@NLANDIN. I was never a "WatchGeek Vet". See there....that is your fucking problem. You truly believe that watch forums started with WatchGeeks. For that, and that alone, you will never hold any credibility in my book or I imagine in most forum vets books.
Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS

Post by Datsun240Z71 » February 18th 2011, 3:07pm

Aqua Homer wrote:@Randy.... You know what I think of you, and know damn well that I was kidding. For you to get upset about my FU is perplexing to me, and I have addressed you you-know-where. To the rest of you fucking Geek lifetime members, and forum Johnny-come-lately's..... FUCK OFF! Be proud of yourselves that you finally came out of your fogs. Enjoy this forum for what it is, but you will have to deal with me, as part of the experience.

See my post regarding this in the other thread, and as for your post to nlandin, I again ask you to lighten up. I again reiterate there is a certain degree of, shall we say, the black kettle syndrome. I'll leave it at that.
Randy in Nashville
koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder

Post by koimaster » February 18th 2011, 3:11pm

For whatever it counts for around here, Ah and I used to get tangled up once in awhile back in the day. I consider him a friend even though he takes me to task once in awhile. Others in that group of those I consider friends are Cali Kid, Randy aka Datsun240Z71, Jim aka Watch noob who does most of the work around here, Boscoe, DX, Foghorn and a few others. I have known most of these members for a long time now or known of them from forums over the years.

I say this because they have earned my respect. Not everyone can but most do with their actions. I know one thing here, If I take off for a trip or something else, I can trust any of these men with the admin keys here. Not just anyone gets that amount of respect from me.

What that means is if they say FU, say it back or figure out why they said it. It may be some bait for you to take in which case you are on your own. Or is may be a way of saying "proof it".

Watchlords is for the thick skinned and those who hold their ground or can admit being wrong. It is a place to comment pro & con, to learn and to just joke around with a group of members who like being themselves, adults, whatever that means.

Remember, Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but not everyone is one.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1043975795

Post by Bigjimzlll » February 18th 2011, 3:19pm

I feel the need to post here...Fuck all TV watch sales"people". I don't care that MD is into beastiality...I really don't care that JS is a cross dresser...and most of all I don't care if SW takes it from behind...I do care that they peddle worthless shit to the niave.
Watch Noob
Founding Member - WIS

Post by Watch Noob » February 18th 2011, 4:19pm

Great post Alain and spot on as usual. For the Membes, I don't do shit around here but free-load, let's get that straight.
I do love my long time forum brothers that you have names and will always hold them in the highest regard. Ex-Geeks come and go around here, and this place is about family...... oh yea I said that Image
foghorn (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » February 18th 2011, 4:47pm

koimaster wrote:For whatever it counts for around here, Ah and I used to get tangled up once in awhile back in the day. I consider him a friend even though he takes me to task once in awhile. Others in that group of those I consider friends are Cali Kid, Randy aka Datsun240Z71, Jim aka Watch noob who does most of the work around here, Boscoe, DX, Foghorn and a few others. I have known most of these members for a long time now or known of them from forums over the years.

I say this because they have earned my respect. Not everyone can but most do with their actions. I know one thing here, If I take off for a trip or something else, I can trust any of these men with the admin keys here. Not just anyone gets that amount of respect from me.

What that means is if they say FU, say it back or figure out why they said it. It may be some bait for you to take in which case you are on your own. Or is may be a way of saying "proof it".

Watchlords is for the thick skinned and those who hold their ground or can admit being wrong. It is a place to comment pro & con, to learn and to just joke around with a group of members who like being themselves, adults, whatever that means.

Remember, Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but not everyone is one.

Fuck You
foghorn (Online)

Post by foghorn » February 18th 2011, 4:48pm

Bigjimzlll wrote:I feel the need to post here...Fuck all TV watch sales"people". I don't care that MD is into beastiality...I really don't care that JS is a cross dresser...and most of all I don't care if SW takes it from behind...I do care that they peddle worthless shit to the niave.

Fuck you, too!
foghorn (Online)

Post by foghorn » February 18th 2011, 4:51pm

Watch Noob wrote:Great post Alain and spot on as usual. For the Membes, I don't do shit around here but free-load, let's get that straight.
I do love my long time forum brothers that you have names and will always hold them in the highest regard. Ex-Geeks come and go around here, and this place is about family...... oh yea I said that Image

For the millionth time tonight-Fuck You (but sideways this time)
Bigjimzlll
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1043975795

Post by Bigjimzlll » February 18th 2011, 4:53pm

foghorn wrote:
Bigjimzlll wrote:I feel the need to post here...Fuck all TV watch sales"people". I don't care that MD is into beastiality...I really don't care that JS is a cross dresser...and most of all I don't care if SW takes it from behind...I do care that they peddle worthless shit to the niave.

Fuck you, too!

Ouch...My feelings are hurt...

Blow me!
Mark

Post by Mark » February 19th 2011, 3:22am

Why does Shawn have a sticky? Little guy won't come on here yet some people worship the little man like he is some hero. He got his panties in a knot and quit geeks. so what..

I want a sticky on here!
foghorn (Online)

Post by foghorn » February 19th 2011, 4:45am

FQ2 wrote:Why does Shawn have a sticky? Little guy won't come on here yet some people worship the little man like he is some hero. He got his panties in a knot and quit geeks. so what..

I want a sticky on here!

An excellent question. Especially from a guy in Jersey.
nlandin

Post by nlandin » February 19th 2011, 10:14am

Aqua Homer wrote:@NLANDIN. I was never a "WatchGeek Vet". See there....that is your fucking problem. You truly believe that watch forums started with WatchGeeks. For that, and that alone, you will never hold any credibility in my book or I imagine in most forum vets books.

Aqua, I know Watchgeeks was not the first forum, dumb fuck. You read into that. You missed my point, which is let the newbie learn; if they are stupid, then tell them they are and why.
I really don't give a fuck if I do not hold any credibility with you, who the fuck are you anyway! You are just another guy who spends time on the internet. No loss here without your "blessing". There more to life then watches, it is just a hobby.
I'm here to read and learn, from what is posted, about watches. So, don't worry, I don't give a fuck about your thoughts of me. Have a great weekend.
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Aqua Homer » February 19th 2011, 2:23pm

How about you shut the fuck up Nlandin? It pains me to say that, because your avatar clearly implies you are some sort of a combat medic or something, which gains you instant respect from me. Perhaps a beer is in order someday. You are a short trip down 280, and I am right on highway 1. Do not take this as a flexing threat... not meant to be at all. Maybe we will actually get along. PM me someday... I work nights, but would love to actually meet someone from these watch forums in person someday. Props to you for standing up to me. Not many newbies on these forums do.

Return to “The Frugal Connoisseur's Corner”