Post your Invicta watches

watches under $!000
Tzimisces

Re: Post your Invicta watches

Post by Tzimisces » October 28th 2015, 4:49pm

An actual Invicta, and the only one to ever end up in my home. My wife bought it years ago because it was blue and had Roman numericals. Shortly thereafter, it died. She brought it to a jeweler to get the battery changed, and after trying, the jeweler recommended that she throw it away. It ended up in a junk drawer. I took this pic to post at WUS in a "I like big watches" thread, saying I prefer tiny watches.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » January 22nd 2020, 12:39pm

PB is dead so I'll repost mine. All from a different time,when they used ETA/Miyota/Ronda movements.

Pro Diver. from SNBC pre Skelton years. No model # on back. Took a beating and still looks OK and runs.

TJ Maxx find. At least 10 years ago. ETA G-10 movement. Heavy,well built watch still going strong.

Not sure where this one came from. Another oldie,maybe a Precision Time clearance watch. Rarely worn,. Probably a Ronda movement. Like the other 2, solid and surprisingly accurat

Times change.
MAX (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by MAX » January 22nd 2020, 2:13pm

No Invictas left here but I dont mind saying I had a few from the early days I wouldnt mind back.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”