Post your Invicta watches

watches under $!000
labman
Watchlord WIS

Re: Post your Invicta watches

Post by labman » January 14th 2011, 2:29pm

Sold way more than I currently have and it is going to stay that way, I will not buy another but do plan on keeping these.

I also have a SAIII that I have not taken pics of but can't wear because a screw fell out of the bracelet.

Great QC! I am 4 weeks into a possible 90 day wait for the screw, they have to come from Switzerland you know!

Post by Guest » February 8th 2011, 1:11pm

I would post my Invicta collection....but the post would take way too long to load unless you have high speed internet....even DSL would be too slow. Plus...I hate to be responsible for anyone getting really sick to their stomach!!!
Mark

Post by Mark » March 14th 2011, 4:57pm

This page made me throw up. Not because of all the watches but seeing how many people who supposedly hate Invicta, really truly are fucking geeks at heart.

You all suck and need help!
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » March 14th 2011, 5:16pm

Mark wrote:This page made me throw up. Not because of all the watches but seeing how many people who supposedly hate Invicta, really truly are fucking geeks at heart.

If anyone needs a cure from Invictas call Lior Ben-spiel, aka marks Daddy.
He will quickly cure all of you who made the mistake of buying over-hyped watches of dubious provenance by selling you other over-hyped watches of of dubious provenance but with a more misleading name.

Who wins?

The huckster with the shiny forehead or the huckster with that odd little curly hair (like Superman has) hanging over his forehead.

PS

I am a former owner of BDWF from when the forum had balls.
Pre-Mark.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 14th 2011, 6:18pm

foghorn wrote:
Mark wrote:This page made me throw up. Not because of all the watches but seeing how many people who supposedly hate Invicta, really truly are fucking geeks at heart.

PS

I am a former owner of BDWF from when the forum had balls.
Pre-Mark.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Mark

Post by Mark » March 15th 2011, 12:25am

BDWF had balls? Was that when you allowed Jim into the Moderator area and coddled him like a new born.. LOL Yeah that was before my time but damn, I read everything and it was nauseating.

I love you Foggy but my spit curl smacker will always be dear to me.
Last edited by Mark on March 15th 2011, 12:37am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark

Post by Mark » March 15th 2011, 12:32am

I would rather but a watch from spit curl (aka my daddy) then from Invicta or ShopNBC. Lior (aka my daddy) says his shit is chinese except the movements (which have been verified as Swiss made) but he does go over the top with claims of super quality, but then again so does every salesman. At least Lior (aka my daddy) will stand behind the warranty he offers and not take months to fix something. One thing Lior (aka my daddy) has going for him is if you do not like his brands, buying other brands from him is a WINING situation. Good prices, great service.

Is there anyone better to buy chinese built watches from, no! WINNER! (well unless you buy direct from DOXA lol)
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 15th 2011, 6:46am

With almost being or having been an owner at BDWF I should sell shares in watchlords. After all it is a legal Oregon Corporation. That way in three or four years people could brag " yeah, back in the day when we took down JS & Invicta, I was one of the owners of WL". :ubetch:

1946-2006

DBCooper
Senior Member & WIS

Post by DBCooper » March 15th 2011, 7:22am

Lior ain't my daddy but I would like to comment here based on my experience with the guy. I purchased a JL Geneve/Baca from WOW with a nice 7 link bracelet for my wife. Well she broke the JL emblem off the bracelet when trying to close the wrong side first. I emailed customer service and explained the situation. I let them know she broke the damn thing and was expecting to pay for fixing it. They told me to send it in and they would look at it. Within a week from them receiving it I had it back and they didn't charge me a penny. All I had to pay was the shipping to SWI. Couple of days later got an email from the Roi guy and Lior saying thanks for being a customer. This is on a watch I spent a hundred bucks on. If that ain't customer service I will kiss your ass.
After all, no ham-wristed louts complained when all watches were 34mm - no cries of "looks like a little girl's watch on my wrist!" Like King Canute on the beach, that's where I draw the line - come what may.

Falstaff, May 19, 2014.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 15th 2011, 7:35am

DBCooper wrote:. If that ain't customer service I will kiss your ass.

Lior stands behind his products but about that ass kissing

:HYYG:

1946-2006

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”