watches under $1000
- Posts: 45632
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 33640
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Dang. Stain Betosh has turned into Steve Buscemi.
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 1539
- Joined: May 23rd 2013, 10:00pm
- Facebook ID: 0
- Location: Too Far South, Floriduh
Ha, ha! Yeah or Nandor from"What We Do In The Shadows".
I liked all the Deep Blue watches I have owned but their naming sucks. Same name, multiple watches.
“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
- Senior Member & WIS
- Posts: 929
- Joined: September 4th 2010, 10:00pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest