watches under $1000
- Posts: 44465
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
If you’ve already turned your horological nose up at the S word in the headline above, please remind yourself of the title of this column. T&T teems with timepieces that will set back four, five and even six figures – if that’s you, congrats on the start-up/inheritance/proceeds of crime. If, however, you feel like adding to your collection for the price of a degustation for one, have we got something cool for you.
https://timeandtidewatches.com/the-swat ... y-bargain/
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Posts: 8357
- Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Yet another watch I look forward to not purchase.
1) If the vaccines are effective, why do the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated?
2) If the vaccines are not effective, then why should the unvaccinated get one?
- Founding Member - WIS
- Posts: 2726
- Joined: February 9th 2010, 11:00pm
The article below the Swatch piece was better.
Wrestling legend Ric Flair reflects on all the times he lost his Rolex watches (including in a bowl of spaghetti)
Randy in Nashville
- Posts: 8367
- Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
That's very cool.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.
If it thinks, it stinks
Users browsing this forum: JAS1125 and 2 guests