ARAGON Regeneron NH36 Automatic

watches under $!000
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: ARAGON Regeneron NH36 Automatic

Post by conjurer » May 14th 2020, 4:00pm

Master Wing is actually 89 years old. He bathes daily in the blood of Florida virgins--which are pretty thin on the ground, I might add--to keep his skin supple and oh-so-smooth.

True fact.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » May 14th 2020, 9:37pm

conjurer wrote:
May 14th 2020, 4:00pm
Master Wing is actually 89 years old. He bathes daily in the blood of Florida virgins--which are pretty thin on the ground, I might add--to keep his skin supple and oh-so-smooth.

True fact.
I'm actually quite shocked he's still around in any capacity.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » May 14th 2020, 9:56pm

As much as I enjoy breaking Master Wing's balls--which are supple and oh-so-smooth--he is really one of the least offensive of the TeeVee wartche shills. This might sound like faint praise, like speaking of the most intelligent Kardashian, and so it is.

There have been so many malignant personages in the Florida Wartche Triangle, starting with Eyal Lalo, probably the worst of the lot, took a leaf from Sturhling Unoriginal's book by pretending that his shit didn't stink, that wearing a Mighty Hydromax, complete with a skull wearing a sombrero in the dial, made a guy as cool and prestigious as some rich lout wearing a Rolex Deepsea. Of course, it didn't, but try to tell the simps who lined up, wearing Cheeto-stained wife-beaters and Vans trucker's caps, to buy his wartchs.

Or perhaps we could look at the ultimate greaser, Daniel Mink, who, at one time, was the highest end brand that Shop carried--again, insert Kardashian joke here--but who, through monumentally bad mismanagement of the brand of Renatoe--assuming a wartche slapped together in Hong Kong could be considered a "brand", devolved to trying to hawk Black Card programs, tourbillons that never got delivered, and even a weird Tupperware-type grift where you would spend big bucks to La Mink, and be able to do "Renatoe Parties."

Compared to these losers, Master Wing was pretty self-effacing, actually stood behind his product and fixed shit that was broken, and catered to his increasingly delusional customers.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » May 15th 2020, 10:21am

Aragon, Regeneron, gone, gone, begone.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”