watches under $!000
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Deal-Zodiac Astrographic LE

Post by 3Flushes » December 26th 2019, 6:25pm

biglove wrote:
December 26th 2019, 3:42pm
This makes my dick firm. Not $700+ firm, but still a cool watch.
+ 1 on both accounts BL which I suppose is technically
+2

While $700 is quite a bit for the current iteration, the original would be certain to garner enthusiastic support for the WIS Top 10 All Time Cool Watch List.
_________________________________________________________---
I move we adopt an erectilally based "star" system on a continuum of penal firmness, rated on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being priapism and 1 being false hope; guidelines for the middle 3 ratings: 4- at attention, rigid to freakin' granite- fine for mild to wild bumping uglies. 3- insertable but frequently kinks with overeagerly long strokes, and unintentional withdrawals may require a tight fist at the base for re-insertion- you'll not be thinking clearly and moving fast, mind your balls- and 2- so close, but may be suitable for vigorous masturbation, although, you or your partner are more likely to give up than to get you off. An iffy shift in plumbing can occur at this level making a retrograde ejaculation likely if you are in good enough shape, and good enough health to achieve an orgasmical state. If a partner is doing their best and you retro fire, having given all the verbal, sound effectual and gestural cues that you came with no physical evidence that you came, be prepared to be shockingly accused of "faking, too". What this also means is that your swimmers are going to drown in your piss and decompose in uric acid resulting in a smell so bad every time you tinkle that it has a taste, until, by the time you pass the last of it, you're standing there with your mouth and eyes watery, actually thinking that you must be dead.

Now, I know that this all sounds quite misogynistic WL chicks and everyone knows ladies are penal mavens and pundits and critics, so, in the finest traditions of all-inclusiveness here at WL I encourage you to feel free to come up with your own penal rating system.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » December 26th 2019, 7:16pm

Zodiac watches are high quality, Swiss made watches and the STP-313 is a very reliable movement. With a swans neck regulator to boot. Add the innovative "rotating disc" feature and I think it's a great price.
These are not the Metrowatch Zodiacs from some years ago.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » December 26th 2019, 7:35pm

I never heard of Huckberry. Wow, that's some odd selection of watches; I guess they're "curated" (as the neckbeards would say these days) for the outdoors. Surprised to see Marathon and a couple of the micros in there.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » December 26th 2019, 8:00pm

biglove wrote:
December 26th 2019, 6:56pm
^^^

Pure gold
Thank you. Thank you very much. Although, I don't think it tops your vagina steamer thread. It's almost as good as if we were in report on the same palliative care unit, man.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
bbattle
Senior Member & WIS

Post by bbattle » December 28th 2019, 4:45pm

Rusty wrote:
December 26th 2019, 11:43am
Good deal on the newest Zodiac Astrographic at Huckberry.com. Best price I have ever seen.

https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go ... trographic
What is this login crap? I don't and won't have Facebook; Watchlords is about as much social media as I can handle.
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » December 29th 2019, 12:26pm

bbattle wrote:
December 28th 2019, 5:44pm
3flushes wrote: "I move we adopt an erectilally based "star" system on a continuum of penal firmness, ........"

I think you meant penile; unless you were going for some gay-ass prison movie vibe.
I am not a gay-ass prison movie fan, not that there's anything wrong with you- necessarily; penile is indeed where I was going with my little play on words, hence the italics.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”