watches under $!000
Watch Noob
Founding Member

WatchGeeks is the bestest Watch Forum evvvaaaaar

Post by Watch Noob » July 31st 2010, 4:12pm

polo
Senior Geek Join Date: Oct 2009

Best watch forum on the net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to take the time to thank all of the WG's on this forum!
You guys have given me rich robust information on so many brands
of watches that i have stopped counting

This is the most informative watch site on the internet i feel like i
have a second family here

BTW the heat has calmed down here in the windy city cool enough to
sport the OG ( I can't stop looking at it)

Cheers to my second family and drink and be merry!!!!!!!
Drifter on Watchlords
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: WatchGeeks is the bestest Watch Forum evvvaaaaar

Post by Mark1 » July 31st 2010, 6:38pm

Does this asshat even know there are other watch forums out there? WG has to be the most single brand centric watch forum ever that does'nt have a watch brand in the title. This is why I hope to god I never have to depend on a jury of my peers.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 4th 2010, 11:16am

Am I the only one that reads comments like "my second family" and gets amazingly creeped out? Uck!

That and the classic "WG is goodness" comment...my lord. Surrogate families for special class.

That's just twisted.

I like watch forums, too, but apparently, exchanging facts and information isn't enough for too many people; some folks just have to wear the t-shirt. Sad, sad, sad.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
boscoe
ASSHAT

Post by boscoe » August 4th 2010, 11:54am

The origins of asshat.

I use it now - only on this forum - because the first reference I ever saw of the word was when Geeks left the door to the Kool Kids forum open. One of their mods, I forget who, called a member or all the members of another forum that talked about Invicta "asshats."
It amused and bemused me.
Now it is only fitting I send it back to them ... with geek love.
JtN

Post by JtN » August 4th 2010, 11:56am

If you cant see that is a trollish post full of topics and jabs made about them at other sites than you need to remove your blinders and learn to read between the lines or maybe he is making fun of those on other forums in the way he wrote his posting.

Regarding the robust information on so many brands just what is he talking about? Invicta, Invicta, Invicta, Invicta and once in a great while in between Invicta is a little Android, Croton, Sturhling, Deep Blue and dibbles and dabbles of this and that in between massive Invicta.

The most informative and family part is just a joke cause as long as being informed of screw-up after screw-up and some still sticking strong that could be considered informative and family like.

The cheers to his second family and the drink and be merry is a jabstab at the entire drink the kool-aid that is always said about the WatchGeek family.

Some of us are so intent on being the haters that we actually are the haters and dont even see the one at that site who are haters as well and taking cheap jabs at the establishment.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 24th 2018, 5:45pm

I truly enjoyed this revisit to the twisted madhouse known as WG - amazing it didn't last, eh? ;)
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » March 6th 2020, 10:08am

I don't remember who wrote it, but it was written:

"WatchGeeks stands for goodness."

We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it.

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”