Why do we spend so much time discussing geeks?

watches under $!000
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Why do we spend so much time discussing geeks?

Post by Horse Feathers » March 19th 2014, 8:23am

Watch Noob wrote:Well thought out and respectful post Foggy. As usual you ae spot on once again.
I actually have started to play a game of the Slop Invicta airings with the wife. It's called "Guess the next lie". We should all watch an airing and make a drinking game of it. Each time Jim Hoagie destroyer Skelton or Maddog 20/20 Davis lie we do a shot. Guaranteed to get you shit faced in the first hour.

Crawling through some old posts and laughed out loud at playing "Guess the next lie". I doubt I could go an hour

Now, I would like to receive my award for reviving the oldest forum thread ever !!

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
biglove (Online)
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » March 19th 2014, 8:42am

Stupidity is vastly amusing. Stupid people in groups, more so. Stupid people who think they are smart and enjoy rubbing each other's virtual boners, well, that's just priceless!

We all know these types of people in real life and they are at best an annoyance, at worst, dangerous.

Seeing them slop all over themselves at WG and other forums is amusing...
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
eddiea
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by eddiea » March 19th 2014, 9:13am

"We" can potentially be a tad inclusive in 2014, spending time discussing geeks is so 2010 , that is hard to believe somebody continue spending time discussing the by now, old, irrelevant news.
AJC
Watchlord WIS

Post by AJC » March 19th 2014, 9:26am

Horse Feathers wrote:
Watch Noob wrote:Well thought out and respectful post Foggy. As usual you ae spot on once again.
I actually have started to play a game of the Slop Invicta airings with the wife. It's called "Guess the next lie". We should all watch an airing and make a drinking game of it. Each time Jim Hoagie destroyer Skelton or Maddog 20/20 Davis lie we do a shot. Guaranteed to get you shit faced in the first hour.

Crawling through some old posts and laughed out loud at playing "Guess the next lie". I doubt I could go an hour

Now, I would like to receive my award for reviving the oldest forum thread ever !!

I think you and I did the same thing. I was reading that exact thread an hour ago.
---
-ajc
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 19th 2014, 9:29am

Horse Feathers wrote:

Your reward :fishy 2:

The oldest threads date back to December 2009.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 5th 2020, 5:33am

Hey, I just noticed something.

WG is long gone, WL rolls on.

Funny how predictable some things are.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”