- Posts: 43455
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
1. Because they are so interesting as a whole. A bunch of people in a social network site made to sell to you, disguised as a watch forum.
2. In many cases IMHO, people who know nothing or little about watches getting together to talk about nothing they know about.
3. A place where leaders who are powerless in the real world can pretend to be experts and leaders to many others.
4. A place where a lot of lonely people can visit and make internet buddies who may one day turn out to be real buddies.
5. A place where many people who need to be led or told what to do can get together and be led or told what to do.
6. A place where many can purchase something they could not otherwise afford through "value pays".
7. A place where they don't care if they are lied to. Someone is speaking to them
8. A place where they think the owners like them or think they are friends with powerful people.
9. A place for many clueless people who one day may wake up and smell the Hamilton, Seiko, Ball and Rolex watches out there.
10. A place run by many who in real life are liars, grifters and frauds.
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."