The Return of Master Wing

watches under $!000
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: WIT-Less: The Return of Master Wing

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » December 16th 2015, 12:07am

I get a kick out of the "final sale" androidz, like the $1300 USD whatchamacallit with 68 tritium toobs and a valjooks 7750 moobmint...eye wuntz won oarful badd.
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The Return of Master Wing

Post by TemerityB » May 1st 2020, 8:53pm

conjurer wrote:
May 1st 2020, 7:53pm
I certainly get a kick of how Mort looked down on the WIT-less back then, and now he's over there, with a high post count, and tossing all of their salads.
Ya know, when you come to think of it, the faux dead guy lied as much as anyone in the history of watch forums. He's in the right place now, surrounded by guys who won't know a quality watch from a Rhododendron.

Wing lives on, selling from his site only, informing his more ardent fans of new watches via social media. It was reported somewhere that he got tired of shaving his margins, so he allegedly told Slop to fuck off.

Speaking of shit product: Has anyone checked out what Stuhrling Original is asking for their just-legal array of design-theft crap packing only the cheapest Chinese movement? Go to Amazon and browse - free of the Slop shackles, they're asking for like 250 smackers for what they use to clearance on TV for 55 bucks. And, of course - they is still toutin' those remarkable TOR-BEE-ONS! I don't know if Larry Magen is still involved, but it would only add to the hilarity.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”