Sadly, Charla appears to be screwed...not in a good way.

watches under $1000
Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Sadly, Charla appears to be screwed...not in a good way.

Post by Luftwafflles » July 10th 2013, 12:32pm

While perusing the World of Watches website, I noticed that the lovely, and quite sane Charla Rhines is no longer a co-host on Lior's basic cable freak show. He has chosen Zeta male grifter and Megan Harris to be the coed slingers of Neptunes. No mention of Charla. Obviously, the fat bastard Lior has no sense of class, or loyalty. All of Charla's gum jobs were for nothing. The long hours of Glam Rocks and rim jobs, for nought. A sad end for a veteran, and quite mentally stable watch expert.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Re: Sadly, Charla appears to be screwed...not in a good way.

Post by Horse Feathers » July 10th 2013, 3:27pm

I think getting sacked by WOW could be viewed as a promotion.

Lior is basically saying she is not performing at the same level of his other talent (Skelton)

If it were me I would view it as a good thing, hopefully she will find another line of work

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » July 10th 2013, 3:38pm

Horse Feathers wrote:I think getting sacked by WOW could be viewed as a promotion.

Lior is basically saying she is not performing at the same level of his other talent (Skelton)

If it were me I would view it as a good thing, hopefully she will find another line of work

Why assume she got fired? Perhaps she just had enough of those schmucks and found a better gig, for better money, e-ven.
Last edited by Anonymous on July 11th 2013, 12:11am, edited 1 time in total.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » July 10th 2013, 3:49pm

3Flushes wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:I think getting sacked by WOW could be viewed as a promotion.

Why assume she got fired? Perhaps she just had enough of those schmucks and found a better gig, for better money, even.

True, perhaps she decided to relaunch her child modeling/acting consulting service

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Luftwafflles » July 10th 2013, 4:38pm

3Flushes wrote:

Why assume she got fired? Perhaps she just had enough of those schmucks and found a better gig, for better money, even.
I guess it's possible. In the same way that purple pigs will fly over the rainbow to OZ, Zeta male grifter will become a teen idol, and Swiss Legend watches will become not only Swiss, but truly legendary.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » July 10th 2013, 5:07pm

Luftwafflles wrote:  A sad end for a veteran, and quite mentally stable watch expert.

Watch expert ^.

Image ...............................

1) If the vaccines are effective, why do the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated?
And
2) If the vaccines are not effective, then why should the unvaccinated get one?

koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » July 10th 2013, 9:31pm

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
jason_recliner
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » July 10th 2013, 10:15pm

You're a bunch of heartless bastards, you know that? Charles exuded a certain butch masculinity which I and many other timepiece afficionados find extremely appealing. No doubt I speak for many others when I express my clammy palmed anticipation at a return to the screen. 'Chuck' might be a bit too rugged to play Bond, but what about a role as the next Jason Bourne?
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
ChronoMATT
Master of Time

Post by ChronoMATT » July 10th 2013, 11:23pm

Very funny, Jason, but my attraction to Charla made me feel rather homosexual. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

jason_recliner wrote:You're a bunch of heartless bastards, you know that? Charles exuded a certain butch masculinity which I and many other timepiece afficionados find extremely appealing. No doubt I speak for many others when I express my clammy palmed anticipation at a return to the screen.  'Chuck' might be a bit too rugged to play Bond, but what about a role as the next Jason Bourne?
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » July 11th 2013, 12:32am

Luftwafflles wrote:
3Flushes wrote:

I guess it's possible.  In the same way that purple pigs will fly over the rainbow to OZ,  Zeta male grifter will become a teen idol,  and Swiss Legend watches will become not only Swiss, but truly legendary.

Elementary. Commonplace for folks in the pitch business to be incessantly on the prowl for better money; like her or not she moves the merch. It was just a matter of time till she dropped the bridge-gig at WOW. Wouldn't surprise me to see her pitch at another shopping network, or maybe move behind the camera as a buyer. With her lengthy experience and successful track record, you can bet she moved on to the greener side of the fence, for now.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » July 11th 2013, 3:20am

3Flushes wrote:Wouldn't surprise me to see her pitch at another shopping network, or maybe move behind the camera as a buyer.

Giving a bat-shit crazy bitch like Charla the company cheque-book would be like putting Jason Underscore in charge of the anti-masturbation campaign at the local boy scouts.

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”