Eyal Lalo Police Report - classic post from Aqua Homer

watches under $1000
koimaster
Founder

Eyal Lalo Police Report - classic post from Aqua Homer

Post by koimaster » April 12th 2013, 3:09pm

02-27-2008 09:20 PM #1

banned banned is offline WTF Veteran
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyal Lalo Police Report

We all read with delight Revolutions crime beat report of the assault on Mr. Lalo today. I was able to dig up the prosecution report today from a friend.

The event occurred on 02 26 07 at 1427 hours in front of 1362 Constitution Ave. S.W. WDC. I was assigned to Scout Car 1021 and was engaged in routine patrol and in full uniform. At 1429 hours, I received a radio run for an assault in progress at the event location. Upon arrival at the scene, I observed C-1 Lalo,Eyal W/M 44, sitting on the steps of the Air and Space Museum holding a handkerchief to his forehead area. I observed a small amount of blood had soaked through the handkerchief. C-1 was slightly out of breath, and was agitated. C-1 intimated to me that he was standing in line in front of the event location with his wife and children, W-1,2 and 3, awaiting to enter the museum. He further advised that he heard the word "liar" screamed from somewhere behind him. He turned around to look and observed S-1 approaching him at a fast pace on foot and in a menacing manner. C-1 stated that at this point, S-1 removed his wristwatch from his left wrist, and hurled it with his right hand directly at C-1.

The wristwatch struck C-1 in the head, causing a 2 inch laceration to the forehead and scalp area. C-1 fell to the ground, causing the listed pain and injury. S-1 was detained by Smithsonian Guard staff until my arrival. When asked if C-1 could identify the person that injured him, he pointed at S-1 and stated "thats him right there". S-1 who self identified as Foghorn, Boscoe W/M 77 was arrested without incident and charged with ADW Wristwatch and Throwing a Missile in Public Space. The weapon was identified as a large wristwatch labeled Invicta-SubAqua Noma Three Project ABDA and put on the property book for evidence. C-1 was transported by DCFD Medic 32 to G.W. Hospital for treatment. S-1 was transported to 1D for processing. During transport, and post-Miranda, S-1 issued an excited utterrance of " I would do it again, a CEO should know his product."
Last edited by Anonymous on April 12th 2013, 3:33pm, edited 1 time in total.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Eyal Lalo Police Report - classic post from Aqua Homer

Post by Horse Feathers » April 12th 2013, 4:34pm

I still laugh everytime I read this

foghorn wrote:There are geeks that, to this day, believe that this is a legit report of an actual event.

Image Image

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Eyal Lalo Police Report - classic post from Aqua Homer

Post by biglove » June 24th 2014, 7:38pm

Love it!
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”