Wryst Watches

watches under $!000
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41927
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by koimaster » October 23rd 2015, 2:25pm

Watch Noob wrote:Ahhh Alain, good times my friend, good times!



Yep, doubtful we will ever see the like again. Everyone knows by now inflicta is shit, doxa is for the most part made in China and that this forum gives honest reviews and cannot be bought off by vendors. Shit Jim, we outlasted the well funded and so well run :roll: sales forum too.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 17100
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by TemerityB » October 23rd 2015, 2:34pm

This Wryst crap on Evine? It would be funny if it wasn't so predictable.

This flotsam makes even the stuff that Teutonic turd burglar pimped a couple of years back look like, well, watches.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41927
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by koimaster » October 23rd 2015, 2:36pm

TemerityB wrote:This Wryst crap on Evine? It would be funny if it wasn't so predictable.

This flotsam makes even the stuff that Teutonic turd burglar pimped a couple of years back look like, well, watches.



I was told it also made the hotness....... Hope it did better than the current stuff being sold.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 17100
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by TemerityB » October 23rd 2015, 2:44pm

koimaster wrote:
TemerityB wrote:This Wryst crap on Evine? It would be funny if it wasn't so predictable.

This flotsam makes even the stuff that Teutonic turd burglar pimped a couple of years back look like, well, watches.



I was told it also made the hotness....... Hope it did better than the current stuff being sold.


I hope it lays there like XXXL-sized "WatchGeek" t-shirts.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41927
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by koimaster » November 22nd 2017, 3:37pm

luxury-swiss-watch-sx230.jpg


The clone moved into a sideways position -

The Original IMHO

richard millie.png







And more of the same from our guy in the eastern block.

New Luxury Timepiece

Wryst’s latest luxury watch collection, Force, makes its debut this fall. Three different models — the SX230, the SX270, and the SX300 — have been announced, and now all are ready and available for purchase. All Wryst Force watches have a limited-production run of 75 units, making them highly collectible. The new collection aims to promote a style that draws inspiration from the “forces” all around us.

The Force collection sports a 50-mm case width, up 5 mm from the 45-mm width of previous collections.The extreme-sports-inspired designs are bolder, stronger, and more masculine than previous offerings by Wryst. The collection focuses on the definition of force, which is a strength or energy that is an attribute of physical action. The new Force collection embraces the ideas of motion, nature, and gravity to create truly unique designs, color palettes, and styles. While some may associate “force” with power and might, Wryst uses the concept of force to promote nature and peace through its new timepiece collection.


https://www.watchtime.com/advertisement ... rom-wryst/


From a previous thread -

Dear Alain NA,

Please kindly remove this post with no delay from your forum:

http://watchlords.forumotion.net/t17058-wryst-watches

Thank you in advance.

Jacques Fournier / Owner at Wryst Timepieces


Sender e-mail address: [email protected]


viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26521&p=270906&hilit=wryst#p270906
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41927
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by koimaster » November 22nd 2019, 11:41am

I know the idiot made an appearance on urine live at least once and now he sells through amazon. Now he is having a Black Friday sale.

https://www.wryst-timepieces.com/en/dis ... ch-online/
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 14526
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Deep South
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by biglove » November 22nd 2019, 12:04pm

koimaster wrote:
November 22nd 2019, 11:41am
I know the idiot made an appearance on urine live at least once and now he sells through amazon. Now he is having a Black Friday sale.

https://www.wryst-timepieces.com/en/dis ... ch-online/
No chicken watches. Fuck that dude in the ear.
"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41927
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by koimaster » April 22nd 2020, 12:49pm

They are still around and still selling watches that are boring, over priced and :5wrew:


https://www.wryst-timepieces.com/en/



Automatic Swiss rose gold watch Wryst Racer SX2. Wear a bolder and tactile luxury Swiss timepiece. Surpass your style with a modern and luxurious limited edition automatic stunner. The shiny polished finish of this 50mm chronograph will address your strong charisma. Both the Swiss automatic movement and sapphire crystal will guarantee your investment is secured. There are two bracelets included for a varied experience
https://www.wryst-timepieces.com/en/aut ... Y0QAvD_BwE
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31948
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by conjurer » April 22nd 2020, 12:53pm

koimaster wrote:
April 22nd 2020, 12:49pm
They are still around and still selling watches that are boring, over priced and :5wrew:


https://www.wryst-timepieces.com/en/



Automatic Swiss rose gold watch Wryst Racer SX2. Wear a bolder and tactile luxury Swiss timepiece. Surpass your style with a modern and luxurious limited edition automatic stunner. The shiny polished finish of this 50mm chronograph will address your strong charisma. Both the Swiss automatic movement and sapphire crystal will guarantee your investment is secured. There are two bracelets included for a varied experience
https://www.wryst-timepieces.com/en/aut ... Y0QAvD_BwE
This guy writes like a drunk from Lisbon as well.
Image
User avatar
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Posts: 17100
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by TemerityB » Yesterday, 6:05pm

Image
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 2360
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by Nuvolari » Yesterday, 6:25pm

“Some of our customers have added a Wryst automatic reference to their all-important collection. They have confirmed this: They prefer wearing a Wryst than their Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger Lecoultre, Audemars Piguet, Ulysse Nardin, Bell Ross, Girard Perregaux, and even their James Bond-inspired Omega.“

BAD0DF98-704B-41E1-BA6D-F801B7292D91.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 2360
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by Nuvolari » Yesterday, 6:40pm

“We were not able to retain attorneys who could defend our references to one other manufacturer who is mediocre compared to us. You guessed it - the “R-word”. Yeah, let me tell you their attorneys are complete dicks! Nobody else noticed or gave a damn... but these people? I mean, they are super uncool about that kind of thing.

But, you know which one I’m talking’ bout? Right? The one the rhymes with ‘Timex’...? You know? Get it? Like, ‘Do you have my number in your “Rolodex”? Nyeah? Get it? Ask your dad, he’ll know - it was a ‘real thing’. So, yeah. That ONE, the watch we didn’t mention...?

Yeeeaaah... we’re pretty much better than them, too - but they’re too afraid to let us use their stupid name on our website, sooooo... I just wanted to send you this special message. Don’t tell anyone or you could get in big trouble and I won’t be able to help you then...

Also, it should be noted: contrary to what established collectors and enthusiasts may proclaim, we wish to once again confirm - to absolutely reiterate and affirm, our Wryst Waartsh Tymepeas Sport Control Body Jewelry are 100% - as verified in scientific peer reviewed study- NOT ghey...”
Last edited by Nuvolari on November 22nd 2020, 7:08pm, edited 4 times in total.
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Image
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 14526
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Deep South
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by biglove » Yesterday, 6:48pm

Nuvolari wrote:
Yesterday, 6:25pm
“Some of our customers have added a Wryst automatic reference to their all-important collection. They have confirmed this: They prefer wearing a Wryst than their Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger Lecoultre, Audemars Piguet, Ulysse Nardin, Bell Ross, Girard Perregaux, and even their James Bond-inspired Omega.“


BAD0DF98-704B-41E1-BA6D-F801B7292D91.jpeg
Yeah, that's some foul bullshit right there. But the basement dwellers eat that shit up like free buffet
"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace
User avatar
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 2360
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Wryst Watches

Post by Nuvolari » Yesterday, 7:02pm

biglove wrote:
Yesterday, 6:48pm
Nuvolari wrote:
Yesterday, 6:25pm
“Some of our customers have added a Wryst automatic reference to their all-important collection. They have confirmed this: They prefer wearing a Wryst than their Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger Lecoultre, Audemars Piguet, Ulysse Nardin, Bell Ross, Girard Perregaux, and even their James Bond-inspired Omega.“


BAD0DF98-704B-41E1-BA6D-F801B7292D91.jpeg
Yeah, that's some foul bullshit right there. But the basement dwellers eat that shit up like free buffet
If that pitch were a smell, to keep it polite - I wouldn’t want to offend them - it would be the vernacular equivalent of coffee-breath-Chinese-food-burps and peeled-boiled-egg-vapors blended with garlic-farts into a sulfur pit full of bad crab-legs.

But, that’s just me.
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: iwasbanned, NorthCountry, wayback and 1 guest