How Bad Can It Be? Part 3--Stuhrling Original!

watches under $1000
Nopassion4fashion
Facebook ID: 0

Re: How Bad Can It Be? Part 3--Stuhrling Original!

Post by Nopassion4fashion » September 15th 2013, 6:58am

conjurer wrote:Interestingly, the dildo-crown was one of the better points of the watch.

im curios to know if it really does have a metal movement holder. I thought the same thing about a couple crotons I had until I removed the back on one to confirm. Opening it up I found it had a clever shroud built into the case that when looking from the exhibition back would make it appear to have a metal holder but it actually just blocked your ability to see the plastic.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 15th 2013, 8:44am

Nopassion4fashion wrote:
conjurer wrote:Interestingly, the dildo-crown was one of the better points of the watch.

im curios to know if it really does have a metal movement holder. I thought the same thing about a couple crotons I had until I removed the back on one to confirm. Opening it up I found it had a clever shroud built into the case that when looking from the exhibition back would make it appear to have a metal holder but it actually just blocked your ability to see the plastic.

Actually, nopassion, the use of a metal (or plastic) movement holder in this watch is really inconsequential, considering the pathetic mediocrity of the watch in general.
Nopassion4fashion

Post by Nopassion4fashion » September 15th 2013, 11:19am

conjurer wrote:
Nopassion4fashion wrote:

Actually, nopassion, the use of a metal (or plastic) movement holder in this watch is really inconsequential, considering the pathetic mediocrity of the watch in general.

Oh trust me, I by no means feel it would be a redeeming quality. In recent years it has been proved that turds can in fact be polished. And while they are not the objects of my desires I find them interesting and why they would go to those lengths.

Looking back at it I remember now that it wasn't a shroud in my polished turds but actually what i was seeing was the case back inserted in between the plastic movement holder and the case. It was extra long so that it would conceal the holder.
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » September 15th 2013, 3:49pm

Nopassion4fashion wrote:

The famed Croton "Crockblock"

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 15th 2013, 4:49pm

Horse Feathers wrote:
Nopassion4fashion wrote:

The famed Croton "Crockblock"

Are we still talking about discussions? I'm very confused over here.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 11th 2019, 4:53pm

Can you imagine being the member of a watch website where someone hijacks the daily WURW to extoll the virtues of SO, a brand so seedy its wares should be sold with a free blowjob from a toothless wharf hooker?

Gather 'round, fellow WLs - it is Sunday night, let us be glad we're not them, they of the shirts with no buttons, taste for complete shit, and those who allow military valor thieves and TV watch hoarders to be on their member list? The first round's on me, boys, and if you want more, all ya have to do is ask.

:beer:
The Best Invicta Ever is: The ones you used to own. - Boscoe
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » August 11th 2019, 6:46pm

TemerityB wrote:
August 11th 2019, 4:53pm
Can you imagine being the member of a watch website where someone hijacks the daily WURW to extoll the virtues of SO, a brand so seedy its wares should be sold with a free blowjob from a toothless wharf hooker?

Gather 'round, fellow WLs - it is Sunday night, let us be glad we're not them, they of the shirts with no buttons, taste for complete shit, and those who allow military valor thieves and TV watch hoarders to be on their member list? The first round's on me, boys, and if you want more, all ya have to do is ask.

:beer:
Speak that truth!

It can always be worse, we could be them.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”