Relio watches

watches under $1000
koimaster
Founder

Relio watches

Post by koimaster » June 7th 2021, 7:16pm

Like most stories, Relio began as a series of sketches that were never meant to see the light of day. It was a venture that didn’t feel possible, especially when we already had our careers paved in one direction. Formed by Leandro Fernandez and his partner Anais Bergues, Relio became a symbol of what could be if they broke away from what was expected of them and instead pursued their true passions.

Our logo - the phoenix - has been an integral part of that mission. The phoenix represents rebirth and new beginnings and this is what the last few years have been about for us - moving away from what makes us comfortable and taking risks. That is what Relio represents - the start of something new and not being afraid to take chances.

At Relio we want to inspire through our creativity and make others want to take chances on themselves. Leandro and Anais have worked together to ensure every design they create pays close attention to det

https://reliowatches.com/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

Re: Relio watches

Post by jason_recliner » June 8th 2021, 1:16am

conjurer wrote:
June 7th 2021, 7:37pm
I need a really, really big Cabriole leg to hammer up my fucking ass after seeing this one.
You're not vibing the "recessed mid-case which adds depth, a slimmer profile, and intrigue."?

:mrgreen:

For some reason I quite like cut away case sides. But yeah, the rest of the watch is bland and generic. Almost like WordArt of a watch.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » June 8th 2021, 4:20pm

DoctorIvey wrote:
June 8th 2021, 2:52pm
Bingo. Also a terrible name, no matter how it’s pronounced. Is it really-O as in really oh boring Or is it ree lye oh, as in reliable?
Heheheh!

"I am Relio, the reliable robot!"

If it thinks, it stinks
DoctorIvey
Senior Member & WIS

Post by DoctorIvey » June 8th 2021, 4:47pm

I can fade the boring watch. What bothers me is how the website is all about them, and the customer is an after thought. Half the FAQ tells you what they won’t do for the customer. There’s no way to get so much as a whiff of where they are physically located or who is making the watches. Nothing to tell me why I would ever want one, except to make Leonardo and Solange’s (or whatever their names are) dream of quitting their miserable jobs come true.
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by jason_recliner » June 8th 2021, 7:05pm

DoctorIvey wrote:
June 8th 2021, 4:47pm
Nothing to tell me why I would ever want one, except to make Leonardo and Solange’s (or whatever their names are) dream of quitting their miserable jobs come true.
Hehehehe! Brutal!

(But fair)

If it thinks, it stinks

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”