I hate Stuhrling Original

watches under $!000
boscoe
ASSHAT

Re: I hate Stuhrling Original

Post by boscoe » July 20th 2010, 4:34pm

My great-grandma Lulabelle was an international sensation back in the 1920s on Atlantic City's Steel Pier. She was originally known as Svetlana the Russian Diving Pug, since she invented her act for the Moscow Circus. Later, some funky ass donkey Eyor Lalo, who claimed to be a long lost relative, stole her act and went on TV.
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » July 21st 2010, 6:21am

boscoe,

Well, see, that makes since. You need divers since you dive! Makes all the sense the world; as for me, I tend to gravitate toward more dressy, old-fashioned stylings - but that doesn't mean I can't recognize and appreciate a good movement. Hey, koi's photo is almost enough to make me change my mind....SWI can really be amazing, such an amalgam of classic styling and quality movements. Come to think of it: SWI one of the few things on Shop that's always pretty cool, thought I'd rather go direct than deal with Shop ever again.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
sandoz

Post by sandoz » July 21st 2010, 6:44am

DonBattles wrote:I liked the SWI three hand, I ordered one on strap before they were available on bracelet. It had the silver dial with blued (painted) hand and Roman numeral markers. The first one came the crown wouldn't screw back down so I sent it back for an exchange. The second one came and it wouldn't wind. It would run for about 5 seconds and then stop. So despite how much I liked it I decided it was not worth the headache. This was the last time I purchased anything from SWI....
Koi's SWI is drop dead handsome but im a little concerned about don battle's experience with his swiss 3 handers. That kind of issue would put me off the offending brand as well.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » February 13th 2020, 5:17pm

The years go by ... but nothing changes with SO. Their "original designs" look like those of expensive watches, but with SO, you get the added bonus of the watch literally falling apart while it sits in its watch box not even being worn. Shit brands like this one are why some people switch to smart watches.

WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » February 13th 2020, 5:27pm

TemerityB wrote:
February 13th 2020, 5:17pm
The years go by ... but nothing changes with SO. Their "original designs" look like those of expensive watches, but with SO, you get the added bonus of the watch literally falling apart while it sits in its watch box not even being worn. Shit brands like this one are why some people switch to smart watches.

T, for gosh sakes, those straps are totally different!!
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » February 13th 2020, 6:42pm

conjurer wrote:
February 13th 2020, 5:27pm
TemerityB wrote:
February 13th 2020, 5:17pm

T, for gosh sakes, those straps are totally different!!

You bunch of haters! Tag absolutely stole that design from SO damn it! That SO is amazing and Tag sucks big Trainmaster Balls!
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason

Return to “Affordable Watch Forum”