Big News From The SD Band

Affordable Watches including those sold by informercial
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Big News From The SD Band

Post by TemerityB » January 11th 2017, 4:53pm

None of this matters; I wonder if Bozek got a part-time job:

This happened just today: The Liquidation Channel - where Shawn Wilsie ended up (oddly, he's the place's only male host), changed its name to "Shop LC." That'll help.

On my FIOs system, it's in our fringe area where it's only available in grainy standard definition. Right now as I type this, Wilson and some old guy are braying like wounded marmosets, and hawking Tanzanite and tourmaline cheapjack jewelry left and right. These channels are so skeevy, all the yelling at the camera and "wow!" over the "impossibly low price."

It hit the finance pages today:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/liquidati ... 00128.html
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
koimaster (Online)
Administrator/Founder

Re: Big News From The SD Band

Post by koimaster » January 11th 2017, 5:18pm

TemerityB wrote:None of this matters; I wonder if Bozek got a part-time job:

This happened just today: The Liquidation Channel - where Shawn Wilsie ended up (oddly, he's the place's only male host), changed its name to "Shop LC." That'll help.

On my FIOs system, it's in our fringe area where it's only available in grainy standard definition. Right now as I type this, Wilson and some old guy are braying like wounded marmosets, and hawking Tanzanite and tourmaline cheapjack jewelry left and right. These channels are so skeevy, all the yelling at the camera and "wow!" over the "impossibly low price."

It hit the finance pages today:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/liquidati ... 00128.html

Did you have to make it public :lklklklklkl: Now the long gone may come back to the airwaves.

:fishy 2:

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » January 11th 2017, 5:31pm

koimaster wrote:Did you have to make it public :lklklklklkl: Now the long gone may come back to the airwaves.

:fishy 2:

I doubt that could happen. Dirty, slimy jerks remain that way. Besides, one of the two is a two-time loser, and the other one was born that way.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 18th 2019, 7:54pm

I have FIOS here in NYC, and they just dropped The Liquidation Channel - now known as Shop LC - from the system here. I don't know if this means anything for Shawn Wilsie's current home, but it ain't on my TV any more (not that I ever watched it; when they bump channels here, we get an electronic notice in our system settings).

Return to “The Frugal Connoisseur's Corner”