FS: Oris, Alba, Monster, Croton and more

JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

FS: Oris, Alba, Monster, Croton and more

Post by JAS1125 » December 4th 2020, 7:44am

After almost 35 years with the same company, they decided to downsize with a reduction in force and yours truly was caught up in it, so now I am officially unemployed and moving into semi-retirement. Anyway, as a result I'm going to be clearing out my collection, starting with these.

Photobucket shots are from some years past, but all have been worn VERY sparingly, to the point of not at all in recent years so please keep that in mind when considering. All items sold as is.

My home is COVID free, but I will also wipe down everything before shipping. All sized to my skinny wrist but links included.
Paypal only please and I will pick up shipping to CONUS

1. ORIS TT1....Purchased 2007 or thereabouts...very minor desk swirlies on clasp. Box and p/w included..44mm with 22mm lug width...asking $800

2. Tissot Seastar silver dial. Again, only minimal desk diver swirls on clasp....asking $400. Box included

THIS IS NOW SOLD....THANK YOU

3. Accutron. These were a big rage a few years back and I cannot recall the specifics on the Swiss movement. Like the others only signs of very minimal usage.
Asking $400, box included.

THIS ITEM IS SOLD....THANKS

4. Alba LE diver. Purchased new from Seiya Japan in 2007. More noticeable divers swirls on the bracelet than the others. Box included. 43mm I believe....Asking $300

5. Croton Swiss Pineapple. The Merms' biggest hit. I also have this in a dark charcoal dial Swiss movement, both in good shape with minimal signs of wear. No box or p/w.
Asking $400 and I will also toss in the updated Japan movement version called the Vortex, ether green or blue dial free.

6. Seiko Monster Mod. Purchased from eBay a few years back. Watch head only, no box or p/w but I will include an orange silicon strap. Asking $150.

7. Croton Swiss diver. I removed the bracelet and damned if I can find it so now on black strap with yellow stitching but in good shape. Swiss movement, 43-44mm.... No box or p/w. Asking $150.

That's it for now. With every purchase, I will include a free watch of my choosing.
Please allow a week for me to get the items in the US mail. PM me with any questions.

Thanks for looking
Last edited by JAS1125 on December 4th 2020, 7:59pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: FS: Oris, Alba, Accutron and more

Post by biglove » December 4th 2020, 2:53pm

Hate to hear about the layoff. That VX-200 is calling my name but I am trying hard to ignore the sound.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Re: FS: Oris, Alba, Accutron and more

Post by biglove » December 4th 2020, 7:29pm

JAS1125 wrote:
December 4th 2020, 7:19pm
biglove wrote:
December 4th 2020, 7:03pm
The voice keeps badgering me.
Give in to the Dark Side :Thumbsup:

See PM
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Re: FS: Oris, Alba, Monster, Croton and more

Post by JAS1125 » December 8th 2020, 9:18am

Bump with a pic of all of the Crotons.....the Swiss movement Charcoal dial is next to the Pineapple.

Price reduced for each to $300......and remember I will also toss in the blue or green Vortex

If you would like both Swiss versions...$500 and you'll get all 4 watches.

IMG_20201204_121228761.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

David Mamet
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by MAX » December 8th 2020, 12:15pm

Someone should jump on that Oris. Beautiful watch and I have the exact same one. Its one of my core holdings.

A fair price. A beat up one today on WUS and guy asking $1000.

Had an Accurton VX- also and an awsome watch.

Always wanted that Tissot Seastar but didnt see it soon enough, not that I have the funds right now.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » December 9th 2020, 5:27pm

JAS delivered in record time. Watch has been resized but I'll be damned if it doesn't look completely unworn. Not even any desk dive marks!

And a nice gift watch included.

Many thanks.
34545F3E-0BBA-40A6-890B-27D42EE6DA74.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by smellody » December 9th 2020, 6:12pm

biglove wrote:
December 9th 2020, 5:27pm
JAS delivered in record time. Watch has been resized but I'll be damned if it doesn't look completely unworn. Not even any desk dive marks!

Many thanks.

Best bracelet out there!!
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Post by JAS1125 » December 14th 2020, 10:41am

ocean wrote:
December 8th 2020, 4:51pm
Sorry to hear that John. Please one of you buy the TT1 before the voice in my head says buy it. Then I hear the wife don’t buy anything till after Christmas.

Bump and I think you should give in to your voice :Thumbsup:

David Mamet
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » December 14th 2020, 6:41pm

JAS1125 wrote:
December 14th 2020, 10:41am
ocean wrote:
Sorry to hear that John. Please one of you buy the TT1 before the voice in my head says buy it. Then I hear the wife don’t buy anything till after Christmas.

Buy yourself the watch you want for Christmas. Mark the package "From: Santa" and hide it under the tree. Come Xmas morning your spouse can either go along or ruin Xmas for the kids/grandkids.

You're welcome.

ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » December 14th 2020, 8:22pm

biglove wrote:
December 14th 2020, 6:41pm
JAS1125 wrote:
ocean wrote:

By yourself the watch you want for Christmas. Mark the package "From: Santa" and hide it under the tree. Come Xmas morning your spouse can either go along or ruin Xmas for the kids/grandkids.

You're welcome.

The problem is went to Miami for a test drive. Think it might have followed me up the coast.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Thunder1 » December 19th 2020, 8:06am

biglove wrote:
December 9th 2020, 5:27pm

Many thanks.

Darn!!..sorry to of missed out on that one!!..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » December 19th 2020, 10:39am

ocean wrote:
December 14th 2020, 8:22pm
biglove wrote:
JAS1125 wrote:
ocean wrote:

By yourself the watch you want for Christmas. Mark the package "From: Santa" and hide it under the tree. Come Xmas morning your spouse can either go along or ruin Xmas for the kids/grandkids.

You're welcome.

The problem is went to Miami for a test drive. Think it might have followed me up the coast.
Maserati in the works? Big fan of the quattroporte.& ghibli

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
ocean
Master of Time

Post by ocean » December 20th 2020, 4:24am

koimaster wrote:
December 19th 2020, 10:39am
ocean wrote:
December 14th 2020, 8:22pm
biglove wrote:
JAS1125 wrote:
ocean wrote:

You're welcome.

Maserati in the works? Big fan of the quattroporte.& ghibli

2017 Ghibli S 404 hp of fun.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason

Return to “Watches for Sale”