SOLD: Nomos Zurich Blaugold

iwasbanned
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

SOLD: Nomos Zurich Blaugold

Post by iwasbanned » July 31st 2020, 7:25pm

Need to trim the collection and make room for future purchases. First on the chopping block is my Nomos Zurich Blaugold. This one is long discontinued and Nomos has never done this dial since. A perfect size at about 40mm, beautiful blue dial, in-house movement. In excellent condition and serviced by Nomos in late 2017. Asking $2100 net to me, shipped CONUS. Can do international but PM me first to discuss. Lots of wrist shots below to show the dial in different lighting conditions.

Last edited by iwasbanned on August 12th 2020, 6:48pm, edited 3 times in total.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: FS: Nomos Zurich Blaugold

Post by TemerityB » July 31st 2020, 9:57pm

conjurer wrote:
July 31st 2020, 7:29pm
One of you stupid bastards should jump on this deal forthwith.
Yes. Wow.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
franklin

Re: FS: Nomos Zurich Blaugold

Post by franklin » August 11th 2020, 8:55am

As the happy owner of a Zürich Braungold (which is only very slightly less pretty than this example) I fully endorse @conjurer's comment.
This is a very worthwhile piece of real horology, featuring a genuinely in-house, and also well finished, automatic movement.

(The Nomos Epsilon movement in my Zürich)

And, for those unaware, the Nomos factory is fully one hundred feet away from A. Lange & Söhne! Some cross fertilization must take place in the pub after work 😸
Audemars Piguet, Benzinger, Dornblüth, Glashütte Original (x3), Meistersinger, Moritz Grossmann (x3), Moser, Nomos, Rolex, Stowa, Zenith.

Return to “Watches for Sale”