Posting photos on WUS + Listing

tiktok

Posting photos on WUS + Listing

Post by tiktok » August 5th 2018, 4:33pm

Now that Imgur has followed in PeeBuckets footsteps how do I get my pics seen on WUS. By the way I have a Damasko x Timeless 42mm Damest coated collab for $1300 net to me.

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Posting photos on WUS + Listing

Post by Racer-X » August 5th 2018, 5:10pm

My bad. Imgur has blocked WUS for violating their TOS. Like foggy says, you need to upload the photo to WUS from your computer and it will work.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f530/imgur-block-wus-permanent-can-you-correct-4732587-2.html#post46422083

Response from imgur:
That site has indeed been blocked for violating our Terms of Service, I'm afraid.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » August 5th 2018, 6:22pm

artman wrote:Seems to be working. Copy "Linked BBCode" and paste it in the "Reply to Thread" box. Try that.

I used to think that too. I sometimes saw my pics on the computer I posted from but it showed as a broken link from anything else. WUS might have planned the whole thing to get everyone to go through them.
tiktok

Post by tiktok » August 15th 2018, 4:42pm

I am selling a watch here, f imgur, f pb.

#1 of 50 Damasko x Timeless Damest .case, beautiful second hand, suede /rubber strap. Super shape, some normal patina of suede strap. $1200 net to me from a Lord in Conus. Please PM me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Watches for Sale”