FS: Piece of paper - custom

Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » April 20th 2015, 1:29am

Doan menshun snausage two him, svaggy, accuzz he mite goa an pley wiff hisself. Eye doan thank he has thuh reckwizzate klass tuh reckidnyes thuh enurmoos poe-tatotential off yore cheato baggs. Eye thin its tyme tuh go too feebey er sum sitch cite, ware ewe kin sell yer baggs wiffout kurzing an innsalts an sow fourth. This h'year guburr's naught werth thuh trubble an thayerz lawtsuh pepars out thar ate far bitter pryces. This bogin doan dezerve yer caish munny.

Pizzoff ewe occi-fukking scubar-dyvin' Austrien bow-zow!! (guess eye tolled him,?)
catnap
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by catnap » April 21st 2015, 9:29am

jason_recliner wrote:
catnap wrote:Deer. reclinings,
I am interested please much very in uour papers.i respective pleasure enquires you make deliverings at of Nigeria?
God blessings thank you please.?

Dear kitkat, I have sent you a UFC certified custom layer but it had been held up in Nigerian customs. Please PayPal me an additional $100 so that it may clear customs, after which you will be paid $10,000,000.

deaR reclinerer
Un fortu natli meye Paypals iza frozzen. Pleez fourwad mee yore phool naym. Yore barnk akount numbar and sort coad. yore mathas mayden naym, I wil paye thar monies emeedeeatlee
Yore gud frend
Emanual agabagangju
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » April 22nd 2015, 12:27am

Duzz that meen it tain't bin souled yet, mr. Reek-liner??? Eye'll ree-stort thuh biding at fiddy scents OZtralien... :?
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » April 22nd 2015, 4:39pm

Could we see another pic with the paper posed next to some tree bark? That's always a great way to see a piece of paper (or a wartch!!LOL). Kind of a before/after deal.

Also, is the paper hand-laid? I understand the Australians are very good at getting laid by hand.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » April 22nd 2015, 6:48pm

jason_recliner wrote:Item withdrawn from sale.

This timeless, rare classic is going to eBay.

Would you please post a link to the auction? I'd like to snipe it at the last moment for far lower than you're asking here. Thanks in advance!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » March 20th 2017, 8:51pm

jason_recliner wrote:I was having a bad week :oops:

Not at all, Toby. Your rants are the stuff of legend. We all had a bit of fun, and had a jolly good laugh.

--Hawkeye

Return to “Watches for Sale”