FS: Piece of paper - custom

User avatar
catnap
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 1928
Joined: January 22nd 2013, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Great Britain
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by catnap » April 19th 2015, 3:40pm

Deer. reclinings,
I am interested please much very in uour papers.i respective pleasure enquires you make deliverings at of Nigeria?
God blessings thank you please.?
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31786
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by conjurer » April 19th 2015, 3:41pm

The street price for a piece of UFC certified paper is $165 and you fucking know it. Because you're either:

A) A troll

B) A Portuguese pimp who wears pointy-toe shoes and tries to defraud helpless tourists

I will low-ball you with an offer of $98 American. Wire transfer only. And you'll have to send it to my solicitors in Banya Luka.

Please respond immediately, if not sooner. I haven't all fucking day over here.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 7293
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by jason_recliner » April 19th 2015, 3:52pm

catnap wrote:Deer. reclinings,
I am interested please much very in uour papers.i respective pleasure enquires you make deliverings at of Nigeria?
God blessings thank you please.?


Dear kitkat, I have sent you a UFC certified custom layer but it had been held up in Nigerian customs. Please PayPal me an additional $100 so that it may clear customs, after which you will be paid $10,000,000.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 7293
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by jason_recliner » April 19th 2015, 3:53pm

conjurer wrote:The street price for a piece of UFC certified paper is $165 and you fucking know it. Because you're either:

A) A troll

B) A Portuguese pimp who wears pointy-toe shoes and tries to defraud helpless tourists

I will low-ball you with an offer of $98 American. Wire transfer only. And you'll have to send it to my solicitors in Banya Luka.

Please respond immediately, if not sooner. I haven't all fucking day over here.


Was that YOU who has been stealing my shoes?

:x
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31786
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by conjurer » April 19th 2015, 4:02pm

jason_recliner wrote:
conjurer wrote:The street price for a piece of UFC certified paper is $165 and you fucking know it. Because you're either:

A) A troll

B) A Portuguese pimp who wears pointy-toe shoes and tries to defraud helpless tourists

I will low-ball you with an offer of $98 American. Wire transfer only. And you'll have to send it to my solicitors in Banya Luka.

Please respond immediately, if not sooner. I haven't all fucking day over here.


Was that YOU who has been stealing my shoes?

:x


They was out in the hallway. I turned to my pal Manuelo and said, "Manny, what sorta dumb fuck leaves his pointy-toe shoes out in the hallway of some fleabag hotel?" And Manny says, "Dunno. You gotta ask Stash, he knows all about this shit." So I took the fucking shoes. You gonna make a federal case outta it?
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 7293
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by jason_recliner » April 19th 2015, 5:55pm

conjurer wrote:
jason_recliner wrote:
conjurer wrote:The street price for a piece of UFC certified paper is $165 and you fucking know it. Because you're either:

A) A troll

B) A Portuguese pimp who wears pointy-toe shoes and tries to defraud helpless tourists

I will low-ball you with an offer of $98 American. Wire transfer only. And you'll have to send it to my solicitors in Banya Luka.

Please respond immediately, if not sooner. I haven't all fucking day over here.


Was that YOU who has been stealing my shoes?

:x


They was out in the hallway. I turned to my pal Manuelo and said, "Manny, what sorta dumb fuck leaves his pointy-toe shoes out in the hallway of some fleabag hotel?" And Manny says, "Dunno. You gotta ask Stash, he knows all about this shit." So I took the fucking shoes. You gonna make a federal case outta it?


The joke's on you, pal. My left foot is a size 9, but my right is a 9.5. Sucker!
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8162
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by Mark1 » April 19th 2015, 6:46pm

I wish you fuckers would quit jacking with this guys sale post. Is the paper still available? PM sent.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31786
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by conjurer » April 19th 2015, 6:47pm

jason_recliner wrote:
conjurer wrote:
jason_recliner wrote:
conjurer wrote:The street price for a piece of UFC certified paper is $165 and you fucking know it. Because you're either:

A) A troll

B) A Portuguese pimp who wears pointy-toe shoes and tries to defraud helpless tourists

I will low-ball you with an offer of $98 American. Wire transfer only. And you'll have to send it to my solicitors in Banya Luka.

Please respond immediately, if not sooner. I haven't all fucking day over here.


Was that YOU who has been stealing my shoes?

:x


They was out in the hallway. I turned to my pal Manuelo and said, "Manny, what sorta dumb fuck leaves his pointy-toe shoes out in the hallway of some fleabag hotel?" And Manny says, "Dunno. You gotta ask Stash, he knows all about this shit." So I took the fucking shoes. You gonna make a federal case outta it?


The joke's on you, pal. My left foot is a size 9, but my right is a 9.5. Sucker!


Yeah, I found that out later, you bogan jackhole. Me and Manny and Stash went out to the docks in Lisbon later that night. Stash kept looking at my feet like he was some kind of Kraut panty-sniffer. "Thęm’ś śómę ńłćę śhóęś thęrę, ł ręćkóń!" he said, slurring his words because he was half-jaked, like most pollacks. We were waiting for a guy who knew a guy, and my left foot kept feeling pinched like. Manny had a couple keys of Mexycho Brown stuck up his ass; normally I would have carried it in a valise or some-fucking-thing, but Manny seemed to enjoy it.

So there we was, at midnight on the docks of Lisbon, me limping because of your fucking small-ass pointy-toe shoes, Manny with six pounds of heroin stuffed up his ass, and Stash half-drunk and sweating like a Bulgarian whore. We turned a corner and the lights snapped on and we was stuck like a fly on flypaper, and surrounded by Lisbon bulls. Manny made a break for it but they shot his ass down and killed him big as hell; when he hit the ground, he involuntarily-like shit out all the smack. Stash waded into the cops like the big dumb pollack he was, but he had got out his straight-razor and took a few of the bull's ears with him when they beat his ass down with their billys. I tried to scram too, but those fucking pointy-toe shoes hurt so motherfucking bad the bulls were on me in a second.

So, you got a lot to answer for, you Australian fuck!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 8383
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by 3Flushes » April 19th 2015, 8:11pm

I hate to get back on topic, but I can't tell shit from that horse-shit pic. This is startin' to stink on ice- please post a clear shot and include a shot of the watermark also, this aint my first whatacallit rodeo pal. Oh ya, what's the rag content.

And I've never had a pair of shoes that fit me also, either, even custom made.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 7293
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by jason_recliner » April 19th 2015, 9:14pm

conjurer wrote:
jason_recliner wrote:
conjurer wrote:
jason_recliner wrote:
conjurer wrote:The street price for a piece of UFC certified paper is $165 and you fucking know it. Because you're either:

A) A troll

B) A Portuguese pimp who wears pointy-toe shoes and tries to defraud helpless tourists

I will low-ball you with an offer of $98 American. Wire transfer only. And you'll have to send it to my solicitors in Banya Luka.

Please respond immediately, if not sooner. I haven't all fucking day over here.


Was that YOU who has been stealing my shoes?

:x


They was out in the hallway. I turned to my pal Manuelo and said, "Manny, what sorta dumb fuck leaves his pointy-toe shoes out in the hallway of some fleabag hotel?" And Manny says, "Dunno. You gotta ask Stash, he knows all about this shit." So I took the fucking shoes. You gonna make a federal case outta it?


The joke's on you, pal. My left foot is a size 9, but my right is a 9.5. Sucker!


Yeah, I found that out later, you bogan jackhole. Me and Manny and Stash went out to the docks in Lisbon later that night. Stash kept looking at my feet like he was some kind of Kraut panty-sniffer. "Thęm’ś śómę ńłćę śhóęś thęrę, ł ręćkóń!" he said, slurring his words because he was half-jaked, like most pollacks. We were waiting for a guy who knew a guy, and my left foot kept feeling pinched like. Manny had a couple keys of Mexycho Brown stuck up his ass; normally I would have carried it in a valise or some-fucking-thing, but Manny seemed to enjoy it.

So there we was, at midnight on the docks of Lisbon, me limping because of your fucking small-ass pointy-toe shoes, Manny with six pounds of heroin stuffed up his ass, and Stash half-drunk and sweating like a Bulgarian whore. We turned a corner and the lights snapped on and we was stuck like a fly on flypaper, and surrounded by Lisbon bulls. Manny made a break for it but they shot his ass down and killed him big as hell; when he hit the ground, he involuntarily-like shit out all the smack. Stash waded into the cops like the big dumb pollack he was, but he had got out his straight-razor and took a few of the bull's ears with him when they beat his ass down with their billys. I tried to scram too, but those fucking pointy-toe shoes hurt so motherfucking bad the bulls were on me in a second.

So, you got a lot to answer for, you Australian fuck!


:lol:

Read the damn TOS you motherfucking Seppo wad and STOP FUCKING WITH MY FS THREAD!!!

(Mark1, that piece of paper is sold, unfortunately, but I've got a line on a couple of sweet LNIB sheets, should be arriving in a couple weeks)
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 7293
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by jason_recliner » April 19th 2015, 9:21pm

3Flushes wrote:I hate to get back on topic, but I can't tell shit from that horse-shit pic. This is startin' to stink on ice- please post a clear shot and include a shot of the watermark also, this aint my first whatacallit rodeo pal. Oh ya, what's the rag content.

And I've never had a pair of shoes that fit me also, either, even custom made.


Is you going to buy a sheet or isn't you? No time-wasters!
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 7293
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by jason_recliner » April 19th 2015, 9:22pm

svaglic wrote:I have some empty Cheeto's bags, other than being empty, they are like new. I can trade you a case of them for this fine piece of paper.


Do I look like a fucking charity over here? What's next, some used fucking kitty litter? Get the fuck off of my motherfucking thread, you fucked up Yankee fuck.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31786
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by conjurer » April 19th 2015, 9:42pm

jason_recliner wrote:
svaglic wrote:I have some empty Cheeto's bags, other than being empty, they are like new. I can trade you a case of them for this fine piece of paper.


Do I look like a fucking charity over here? What's next, some used fucking kitty litter? Get the fuck off of my motherfucking thread, you fucked up Yankee fuck.


Once again the Recliner shows his superb talent in salesmanship.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
User avatar
svaglic (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 4953
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by svaglic » April 19th 2015, 9:53pm

jason_recliner wrote:
svaglic wrote:I have some empty Cheeto's bags, other than being empty, they are like new. I can trade you a case of them for this fine piece of paper.


Do I look like a fucking charity over here? What's next, some used fucking kitty litter? Get the fuck off of my motherfucking thread, you fucked up Yankee fuck.


Come on man, it's not like you are selling an Android clasp....
I guess value pays of half the bags now and half next month is out of the question.
You can have brains or you can have beauty, but you can’t have all three.
User avatar
Mortuus Fakeuus

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » April 19th 2015, 11:44pm

Aye half caish munny two pey four yore shite off pepar, buttchew nede too posted aye pitcher ore nun off us wheel bi inny-thing. O, an stoppe bean sutch uh buthole, to; nowbuddy lykse uh smarttass an sew fourth.

Inny-howe, eye im orforing yew $99.50, witch is fare butter thin wut cornjuggler orferd ewe, annat's is ass fur ass eye kin gow. Ewe oslo knead two anser mea ass sune ass u-kin, fuggfece, ass eye donut haff lawts uh tiempo ovar hero...
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 7293
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by jason_recliner » April 20th 2015, 12:27am

conjurer wrote:
jason_recliner wrote:
svaglic wrote:I have some empty Cheeto's bags, other than being empty, they are like new. I can trade you a case of them for this fine piece of paper.


Do I look like a fucking charity over here? What's next, some used fucking kitty litter? Get the fuck off of my motherfucking thread, you fucked up Yankee fuck.


Once again the Recliner shows his superb talent in salesmanship.


Can't have you fuckheads saying I go easy on Svagy coz she a bitch. And I'll tell you where she can shove her fucking Android clasp.
Last edited by jason_recliner on April 20th 2015, 12:37am, edited 1 time in total.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 7293
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by jason_recliner » April 20th 2015, 12:32am

Mortuus wrote:Aye half caish munny two pey four yore shite off pepar, buttchew nede too posted aye pitcher ore nun off us wheel bi inny-thing. O, an stoppe bean sutch uh buthole, to; nowbuddy lykse uh smarttass an sew fourth.

Inny-howe, eye im orforing yew $99.50, witch is fare butter thin wut cornjuggler orferd ewe, annat's is ass fur ass eye kin gow. Ewe oslo knead two anser mea ass sune ass u-kin, fuggfece, ass eye donut haff lawts uh tiempo ovar hero...


I dunno what the fuck you just said you dimwitted Seppo fuckstain but I'm gonna assume it was derogatory so no more Mr. Nice Guy. You fucking dirty low motherfucker. If I wanted to sell my pieces of paper to you at below cost, which is what you're requesting, I'd just wipe my arse with them, stuff 'em in a courier satchel, and mail them to Hillary to add to her exotic potpourri collection. You stupid, irritating, lousy fucking fuck. FUCK OFF! Welcome to my fucking IGNORE list, FUCKER.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 7293
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by jason_recliner » April 20th 2015, 12:35am

Is one of you gonna PayPal me some money or not? For fuck's sake, I try and be reasonable, try and do the right thing, try to be a decent member of the WIS community. And all I get is fucking grief. I'm THIS FUCKING CLOSE to retracting my ad and putting these absolutely superb investment grade pieces of paper on Ebay instead.

You know what? Fuck it. I just INCREASED the price by $20 / sheet. How you like them fucking apples?
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
svaglic (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 4953
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: FS: Piece of paper - custom

Post by svaglic » April 20th 2015, 12:40am

I really think you are under estimating the un-tapped potential of my Cheeto's bags. I have a picture of sausage fingers and a Navy SEAL eating out of them. If framed and sold to admiring fans, the price could take off. 3 are autographed.
You can have brains or you can have beauty, but you can’t have all three.
Post Reply

Return to “Watches for Sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest