Cumming soon: Falstaffs Bigge Box O' Mistery Wartches

Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Cumming soon: Falstaffs Bigge Box O' Mistery Wartches

Post by Horse Feathers » May 29th 2014, 10:47am

i mades a sirius enquirey buts dindt gets the cuntesy of a reply buts others afters me were resunded two so i gets you donts wants mys bizness

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » May 29th 2014, 12:27pm

Horse Feathers wrote:i mades a sirius enquirey buts dindt gets the cuntesy of a reply buts others afters me were resunded two so i gets you donts wants mys bizness

My hartfelt appy-polly-Iogies, i must have mist the Sirius parte.
"Open the pod bay doors, Hal." "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."
Horse Feathers
ASSHAT - RETIRED

Post by Horse Feathers » May 29th 2014, 12:35pm

Falstaff wrote:
Horse Feathers wrote:i mades a sirius enquirey buts dindt gets the cuntesy of a reply buts others afters me were resunded two so i gets you donts wants mys bizness

My hartfelt appy-polly-Iogies, i must have mist the Sirius parte.

:lol:

i gots a new banks accunts toadayz ands gots my starten ups checks i cans makes checks nuberz 100 out to you for 2 hundrid mericun dollarz buts needs you to ships whend the mailmans hands its to you immeddutley

"I did lose a pusher pulling it out of the mug however
it doesn't affect functionality"

- JR of Reclinervision ™
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » May 29th 2014, 12:56pm

Yew braught this mizeree too yoreselfs Failstiff and will knot get no symphony frum this rewsterial fellow. YEW WILLLLLINGLY WHEATON GAVE YORE SELF TOO THE BOTLE!! Now its tyme to pay the fiddler and here yew cum teery eyed looking fore a handowt. Even tho eye thinks awl yore wartches are grayles ai yai yai will wheaton knot tayke abandage of you're dissperashun by sending yew monees that willferd Brimley no dout go to moore alkohol.
Talk to the lorde baby JeeBus for yore lyfe back and thanks gAwd for at leest yew don't knot have dumbermens or farrats.

JHMO
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » May 29th 2014, 1:44pm

foghorn wrote:Yew braught this mizeree too yoreselfs Failstiff and will knot get no symphony frum this rewsterial fellow. YEW WILLLLLINGLY WHEATON GAVE YORE SELF TOO THE BOTLE!! Now its tyme to pay the fiddler and here yew cum teery eyed looking fore a handowt. Even tho eye thinks awl yore wartches are grayles ai yai yai will wheaton knot tayke abandage of you're dissperashun by sending yew monees that willferd Brimley no dout go to moore alkohol.
Talk to the lorde baby JeeBus for yore lyfe back and thanks gAwd for at leest yew don't knot have dumbermens or farrats.

JHMO

I wil teerfully take your good cristchen advise too hart, frogheimer but wee hav had naught too eet upon our tabil for severil daze except the meet of a errant China-mann who cum nocking at the dor of Staytely Falstaff Manner selling discount shares of Berkshire Hathaway (Privit Noat to Mortuarius X. Cadaver - plees send the possum Greece post-haist as it wil undoutidly make the China-mann taste bettur). Wee et the maleman last weak and evin now pore addle-braned Evangeline is howelling and nawin at my ankil (git down chile!). The coon-hounds is next unless we git sum reddy munny frum Falstaffs Bigge Box 'O Wartches. I wil cheerfully and hole-hartidly take the Temperance Pledge just ass sune ass the Sayle is cumpleet. Honist injun.
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » May 29th 2014, 1:55pm

Falstaff wrote:3Fushelles: do ewe reely imajine I wood cell my ownlee dawter to a dejenerate Gambeller such as yorself?

eye,ill hafe ewe noe' eye cumm frum a loang reespektable lyne,a dejenerate gambellers such az meyeself! thyss,s whut eye git four reechen aout.n yur tyme ov kneed' know guud deed and sewfourth' eye tell Ewe whut.

Falstaff wrote:Besides, ewe didn't not evin make a fare offur. Ewe wood bea Farr better off with thim goddam wartches - for that meeger pryce you cud thorow thim at the skunches and coons and varyus uther pestilentchal rodentiae!

eye dyd'nt wanna mayk,a offur cuzza ewer dyre strayts' eye figgerd eye wuld trie tew gyve ewe whut Ewe axked fer' sew exquze me!!!!!!!!!!

eye wuld bye ur wartches if,n eye dyd'nt knot suffur frum the dubbll vishon synce eye hit meye hed rubburbanned jumpen att tehe ryvur and culd hyt the somsovehbitchez!

eye doan,t noe whut tew due' eye thot ov fairrats butt they steenk wurser thenn the pestages or a chile / eye wyll thynk ov sumthyng.

Falstaff wrote:jaysin _Laz-E-boy:... I wil throw-inn my faverite Oskur Meier Weener whissle!

eye haad wunna them weener wisstels wunce! eye yoused tew blowe' and blowe' and blowe it entill eye kuld,nt blowe nomoer.

gee-el-dubya-ece :)
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » May 29th 2014, 1:59pm

pee ess: too thoas interested in Falstaffs Bigge etc. etc. I have alreddy had a substanchil offur from Micheal davits for theas fine tympeeces, but regrettably cant not except casis of Minnin Skinbracer as paymint evin tho I have a mitey thirst for sumthing kool and refreashing. Skinbracer give me the fantods and the dee-tees. reddy munny onlee.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » May 29th 2014, 2:57pm

Falstaff wrote:pee ess: too thoas interested in Falstaffs Bigge etc. etc. I have alreddy had a substanchil offur from Micheal davits for theas fine tympeeces, but regrettably cant not except casis of Minnin Skinbracer as paymint evin tho I have a mitey thirst for sumthing kool and refreashing. Skinbracer give me the fantods and the dee-tees. reddy munny onlee.

okeey-Dooke mistar Fall-stiff! how did Micheal davits get two Here about this hear four Sail offar??? wheir Else our Ewe posting this???? i'll Will bet it's Is tyme-knob Zone Ewe-Kay, GODAM it. fuk Those britayns in There ears, i Saye!!!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » May 29th 2014, 7:16pm

iwasbanned wrote:Sew bee ewe da feller lufftwaffles wuz tarklin but. Hippocrates buot unning trevee wartchs

Indeed a cheef among Hippocrates, butt regayning the Hi Moril Ground, removing the sordid stane on my reputashin and redeaming my Gude Nayme thru this fantastickal sayle. Theas fyne wartches represint temporary aburrashins of a Mined overcum with Strong Drinkes. as the Goode Booke sez - "let Hee hoo is without no Syn cast the first sausage over his littel dogs knows."
Last edited by Falstaff on May 29th 2014, 7:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » May 29th 2014, 7:22pm

conjurer wrote:
Falstaff wrote:pee ess: too thoas interested in Falstaffs Bigge etc. etc. I have alreddy had a substanchil offur from Micheal davits for theas fine tympeeces, but regrettably cant not except casis of Minnin Skinbracer as paymint evin tho I have a mitey thirst for sumthing kool and refreashing. Skinbracer give me the fantods and the dee-tees. reddy munny onlee.

okeey-Dooke mistar Fall-stiff! how did Micheal davits get two Here about this hear four Sail offar??? wheir Else our Ewe posting this???? i'll Will bet it's Is tyme-knob Zone Ewe-Kay, GODAM it. fuk Those britayns in There ears, i Saye!!!

prolly frum his Seekrit Mohel masqweerading as a jenuwine Watchlord and PMSing hymn about the goins-on heer. Yule noat I did refuse his very jennerus offur.
Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » May 29th 2014, 9:30pm

Fail-safe wrote:Privit Noat to Mortuarius X. Cadaver - plees send the possum Greece post-haist as it wil undoutidly make the China-mann taste bettur.

O-Posim Greece is own its whey ass we speek, Falsy! Ah've awlsew taykun thuh liburtee off adding in uh coupla bawxezz uh've Missus Kubbisun's Chinaman Helper; Missus Moart swaires buy it!! We awlsew ink-loodid a extra-lordge barttle of Mrs. Deadguy's Yak-buter Soi Sarce an haff-uh-duzzin of hur werld-faymouth korn mufins, awl fot and hresh frum thuh cuntfeckshun ubben. Weed be glade to sind innything mower ewes mite kneed; jes' lettuce no, mistur Fallsenheimer!!

Return to “Watches for Sale”