- Posts: 41963
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Hybrid smart watch
Recommended Retail Price starting at US$3,695
– A Swiss made manufacture automatic movement with hours, minutes, date and 38-hour power reserve
– A connected module allowing different activities such as activity tracking, defining your objective like number of steps per day, quality and quantity of sleep, dynamic coaching (getting suggestions, tips and information tailored to your personal activities and goals) and a worldtimer (second time zone or local time in a 24h format).
– A calibre analytics functionality that measures rate, amplitude and beat error of the manufacture automatic movement. All the results are communicated to the Hybrid App via Bluetooth and can be seen in the form of graphics over time.
New dial versions
The Frederique Constant Hybrid Manufacture comes with two new models and two dials versions. A silvered dial for the polished stainless steel and a navy blue dial in the steel rose gold-plated watch.
https://deployant.com/new-frederique-co ... new-dials/
The Frederique Constant Hybrid Manufacture is an unusual watch, which is saying quite a lot in today’s market. It is a mixture of a classical automatic movement and a smartwatch module, a hybrid…like the name says. We reviewed it from last year, and remain impressed. This year, new dials.
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."