Thinner G-SHOCK Remains Tough

Digital and Smart watches
koimaster
Founder

Thinner G-SHOCK Remains Tough

Post by koimaster » June 28th 2018, 9:04am

G-SHOCK has added premium features to a new model in its high-end MT-G connected watch collection.

First seen at Baselworld this past March, the new G-SHOCK MTGB1000-1A, soon to be in stores, boasts a thinner case than earlier MT-G models, yet retains its tough metal exterior while hosting new functions, notably the ability to connect to a smartphone via Bluetooth and BLE time-sync.

https://www.iwmagazine.com/featured-new ... ins-tough/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
bedlam (Online)
WIS Divemaster
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Thinner G-SHOCK Remains Tough

Post by bedlam » June 28th 2018, 5:18pm

codguy wrote:Lost me at 51.7mm..................... well that and the ghey whole phone app link thing.

The whole phone-philia thing is lost on me. I think some people won't be happy until their phone is grafted into their body.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Thinner G-SHOCK Remains Tough

Post by conjurer » June 28th 2018, 5:37pm

bedlam wrote:
codguy wrote:Lost me at 51.7mm..................... well that and the ghey whole phone app link thing.

The whole phone-philia thing is lost on me. I think some people won't be happy until their phone is grafted into their body.

That would work fine for me. There're plenty of these goofs I run into everyday where I'd like to shove their phones up their fucking asses.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye

Return to “Digital Watches”