What Casio Are You Wearing Today?

Digital and Smart watches
artman
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

What Casio Are You Wearing Today?

Post by artman » June 5th 2019, 3:55pm

Inspired by Mr. Bloke's new A168, which without a doubt is a fucking classic, I thought it was time to share what other Casios we got on. It doesn't matter if it's digital, ana-digital or straight up analog, if you're wearing a Casio watch, let's see it here! Today I'm sporting my G-Shock DW-5600E. This slim G is usually worn during my after work workout, but is still appropriate to wear to the office.
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: What Casio Are You Wearing Today?

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » June 5th 2019, 7:11pm

artman wrote:Inspired by Mr. Bloke's new A168, which without a doubt is a fucking classic, I thought it was time to share what other Casios we got on. It doesn't matter if it's digital, ana-digital or straight up analog, if you're wearing a Casio watch, let's see it here! Today I'm sporting my G-Shock DW-5600E. This slim G is usually worn during my after work workout, but is still appropriate to wear to the office.

I like this one. While the A168 screams 1980s, this screams 1990s.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » June 5th 2019, 10:09pm

artman wrote:Inspired by Mr. Bloke's new A168, which without a doubt is a fucking classic, I thought it was time to share what other Casios we got on. It doesn't matter if it's digital, ana-digital or straight up analog, if you're wearing a Casio watch, let's see it here! Today I'm sporting my G-Shock DW-5600E. This slim G is usually worn during my after work workout, but is still appropriate to wear to the office.

This watch is selling on Amazon right now for about $70. There is not one true WIS watch available today for anything close to this price. The Casio Gee is, however, a true WIS watch. If you own an SUV and run the tank down to near-dry, it would cost more to fill the tank with gasoline than to buy this watch.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » June 6th 2019, 2:58am

artman wrote:

I'm digging this watch. Lower profile and not enamored w/ two hundred functions.

Unsure if this is the same watch...... super low price (and 4% back w/ Mr Rebates)
https://www.jcpenney.com/p/casio-g-shoc ... iew=medium

Two questions Artie=
What is the model number of yours?
How well do the straps hold up and are they replaceable?

Return to “Digital Watches”