Needing ownership help

User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 33104
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by conjurer » July 13th 2021, 10:38pm

codguy wrote:
July 13th 2021, 9:34pm
Mark1 wrote:
July 13th 2021, 9:05pm
Great news Codguy! My lawyer finally got me a settlement for that accident with the manure spreader. Anyways, this Avenatti fellow says the check is in the mail. I expect I'll be sending some money your way any day now.

:Thumbsup: :Thumbsup:
Wait a minute... Hold the fucking phone. Avenatti? Michael Avenatti? Why, this fellow is going straight to fucking jail! He's looking at two and a half in stir, and he didn't even hold up no bowling alley! Sorry, Mr. Guy, but this jerkoff is going to stiff Mark on his dough so he'll have some cigarette money to pay off the Aryan Nations so he don't get cornholed. And I ain't talking about throwing some bags of corns through a piece of fucking plywood, by golly.

I hate to be bearer of bad news, so I'll send ewe a Pare of Breading pharrots, witch ewe Cann use two Cell off and by ewer Phine Wartche.
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8555
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by Mark1 » July 14th 2021, 8:43am

conjurer wrote:
July 13th 2021, 10:38pm
codguy wrote:
July 13th 2021, 9:34pm
Mark1 wrote:
July 13th 2021, 9:05pm
Great news Codguy! My lawyer finally got me a settlement for that accident with the manure spreader. Anyways, this Avenatti fellow says the check is in the mail. I expect I'll be sending some money your way any day now.

:Thumbsup: :Thumbsup:
Wait a minute... Hold the fucking phone. Avenatti? Michael Avenatti? Why, this fellow is going straight to fucking jail! He's looking at two and a half in stir, and he didn't even hold up no bowling alley! Sorry, Mr. Guy, but this jerkoff is going to stiff Mark on his dough so he'll have some cigarette money to pay off the Aryan Nations so he don't get cornholed. And I ain't talking about throwing some bags of corns through a piece of fucking plywood, by golly.

I hate to be bearer of bad news, so I'll send ewe a Pare of Breading pharrots, witch ewe Cann use two Cell off and by ewer Phine Wartche.
Sorry Codguy, it turns out Conjurer is right. I called the shysters office inquiring about my manure spreader settlement, and he said I ain't getting no money. He even had the gall to ask me for money. I advised him he could pound sand, and he calls me a tight ass. I told him that may well be true but you'll be wishing you were a tight ass real soon. You could still hear the whimpering and snot bubbles when I hung up on the bastard. Sorry I can't send you any money now, I guess you could say I counted my chickens before they hatched. Good luck with the ferret breeding.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 8390
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by codguy » July 14th 2021, 9:21am

Mark1 wrote:
July 14th 2021, 8:43am
conjurer wrote:
July 13th 2021, 10:38pm
codguy wrote:
July 13th 2021, 9:34pm
Mark1 wrote:
July 13th 2021, 9:05pm
Great news Codguy! My lawyer finally got me a settlement for that accident with the manure spreader. Anyways, this Avenatti fellow says the check is in the mail. I expect I'll be sending some money your way any day now.

:Thumbsup: :Thumbsup:
Wait a minute... Hold the fucking phone. Avenatti? Michael Avenatti? Why, this fellow is going straight to fucking jail! He's looking at two and a half in stir, and he didn't even hold up no bowling alley! Sorry, Mr. Guy, but this jerkoff is going to stiff Mark on his dough so he'll have some cigarette money to pay off the Aryan Nations so he don't get cornholed. And I ain't talking about throwing some bags of corns through a piece of fucking plywood, by golly.

I hate to be bearer of bad news, so I'll send ewe a Pare of Breading pharrots, witch ewe Cann use two Cell off and by ewer Phine Wartche.
Sorry Codguy, it turns out Conjurer is right. I called the shysters office inquiring about my manure spreader settlement, and he said I ain't getting no money. He even had the gall to ask me for money. I advised him he could pound sand, and he calls me a tight ass. I told him that may well be true but you'll be wishing you were a tight ass real soon. You could still hear the whimpering and snot bubbles when I hung up on the bastard. Sorry I can't send you any money now, I guess you could say I counted my chickens before they hatched. Good luck with the ferret breeding.


Mother fucker and just when I was getting my hopes up!

I only hope conj sends me a true pare of breeding pharrots...... one un-nutted (can I say that on this forum) heterosexual male and one heterosexual female with all reproduction thingies still inside.

Last time I got two pharrots from conj (traded him for three pringles cans, an unused avatar & one 32oz jar of virgin coconut oil).......... one was a Zem and the other a Zer and neither went that way (if you know what I mean). Ended up celling them to a respectable clothing business in so cal that sayd they wanted them for pets.


Four fuck sakes lords, this wartch would be juan of mine grail shitheal pieces.

Image


And the wait continues
.

Your new Superman.................

Image

.
User avatar
Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS
Posts: 2733
Joined: February 9th 2010, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by Datsun240Z71 » August 28th 2021, 3:56am

They opened a Brietling "boutique" here in Nashville which I only found out about recently. I went there yesterday, and this watch is absolutely stunning. I'm truly tempted. They also had the blue dial version, which was not comparable to the gray dial to me.

The store is gorgeous, and the 4 guys looked very professional (suits and all wearing masks... at those prices ($12,250 MSRP for the watch in question), they should!), although the special financing offer (20% down, 4 years no interest) should have stayed off the table at the point when it was introduced IMO. We never discussed price, and I don't know if they'll negotiate. I was also was told the stainless version would be more affordable (duh), and that there were many other great models to choose from. I told him I came in to look at one thing and that mission was accomplished.

I was wearing Conjurer's former Seamaster, which he did note as being a great watch.
Randy in Nashville
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 8390
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by codguy » August 28th 2021, 6:58am

Datsun240Z71 wrote:
August 28th 2021, 3:56am
They opened a Breitling "boutique" here in Nashville which I only found out about recently. I went there yesterday, and this watch is absolutely stunning. I'm truly tempted. They also had the blue dial version, which was not comparable to the gray dial to me.

I told him I came in to look at one thing and that mission was accomplished.
Thanks for the first hand opinion on this beaut Randy and I completely agree..... stunning.
.

Your new Superman.................

Image

.
User avatar
Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS
Posts: 2733
Joined: February 9th 2010, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by Datsun240Z71 » September 2nd 2021, 4:06am

I could not resist any longer.

I ordered one yesterday from a dealer in Pennsylvania. Timepiece Perfection. They're on ebay, have a website, answered emails quickly, were great on the phone, and have great reviews.
New, full warranty, etc. Should be here tomorrow if all goes according to plan.
Randy in Nashville
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8119
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by smellody » September 2nd 2021, 6:39am

Datsun240Z71 wrote:
September 2nd 2021, 4:06am
I could not resist any longer.

I ordered one yesterday from a dealer in Pennsylvania. Timepiece Perfection. They're on ebay, have a website, answered emails quickly, were great on the phone, and have great reviews.
New, full warranty, etc. Should be here tomorrow if all goes according to plan.
Wow! Can't wait to see. Congratulations.
   Image
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 8390
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by codguy » September 2nd 2021, 6:39am

Datsun240Z71 wrote:
September 2nd 2021, 4:06am
I ordered one yesterday from a dealer in Pennsylvania. Timepiece Perfection. They're on ebay, have a website, answered emails quickly, were great on the phone, and have great reviews.
WhooHoo, another for the shitheel club :bvbvbv: :bvbvbv:

Have purchased my GO Panoreserve & Zenith Pilot from Timepiece Perfection. Both transactions went smooth as silk !!!
https://timepieceperfection.com


Please post up a review & pics when it comes in.
.

Your new Superman.................

Image

.
User avatar
gerdson
Master of Time
Posts: 2859
Joined: January 7th 2013, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Just north of Northern Krautland
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by gerdson » September 2nd 2021, 10:31am

duh...
Good that You have other watches to chose from in the meantime ;-)

But... how do we now help poor cod on his quest? I can not recall he was asking anyone to boast with what they have, he is in dire needs. Are You, uh, going to give it to him, maybe, later (after a few hundred days years)?
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 8390
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by codguy » September 2nd 2021, 11:20am

Datsun240Z71 wrote:
September 2nd 2021, 10:22am
Just heard from the dealer. No deliveries or shipments possibly for next few days with storm damage, flooding and tornadoes in that area of Pennsylavnia from Ida, plus the holiday weekend upcoming.
I've worked with both Vince & Dan, truly standup guys.
.

Your new Superman.................

Image

.
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8119
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by smellody » September 2nd 2021, 1:25pm

codguy wrote:
September 2nd 2021, 12:56pm
gerdson wrote:
September 2nd 2021, 10:31am
how do we now help poor cod on his quest?
Good point Lord Gerdy.

I am still soliciting funds for this grail watch.
Didn't conjurberator give yew sum breedin' pharrats??
   Image
User avatar
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8119
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: OR
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by smellody » September 2nd 2021, 1:39pm

smellody wrote:
September 2nd 2021, 1:25pm
codguy wrote:
September 2nd 2021, 12:56pm
gerdson wrote:
September 2nd 2021, 10:31am
how do we now help poor cod on his quest?
Good point Lord Gerdy.

I am still soliciting funds for this grail watch.
Didn't conjurberator give yew sum breedin' pharrats??
He tryed two sail me this uzed pharrat. I feer he mayted width it two much

Image

Poor thing
   Image
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 44599
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by koimaster » September 2nd 2021, 4:52pm

https://www.borsheims.com/breitling-chr ... collection

$8500

Nice looking watch but a bit to bling for me. If I were to purchase a breitling it would be this one

Image
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 8433
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by jason_recliner » September 2nd 2021, 5:09pm

Datsun240Z71 wrote:
September 2nd 2021, 4:06am
I could not resist any longer.

I ordered one yesterday from a dealer in Pennsylvania. Timepiece Perfection. They're on ebay, have a website, answered emails quickly, were great on the phone, and have great reviews.
New, full warranty, etc. Should be here tomorrow if all goes according to plan.
Holy crap! Nicely done!
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS
Posts: 2733
Joined: February 9th 2010, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by Datsun240Z71 » September 7th 2021, 4:44am

The watch arrived on Saturday after being overnighted from Pennsylvania. Great communication from Timepiece Perfection, who actually call people in addition to emails and texts.

It came inside two cardboard boxes and was very secure. It also had styrofoan peanuts to protect the shipment.

Upon opening, I was totally underwhelmed by the Breitling outer wooden boxes (that was apparently recycled into cardboard).
The actual case was a bit better, with the high grade vinyl looking and feeling somewhat like leather. Nauga perhaps, in chocolate brown.
Breitling could learn something about presentation from Omega for sure, but the case, etc. are truly not that important IMO.

The watch and bracelet were heavily wrapped in clear plastic, and was pristine as expected, with price tag intact and the warranty card and owner's manual included.

The watch is stunning. The rose gold and gray dial just look great together, and the detailing on the dial, subdial, and the tiny stainless contrasting screws on the outside edge of the bezel (hard to see at a glance) are very nicely done.

The pin and collar bracelet with "caps" that go over the alternating links was very easy to resize in less than 5 minutes. Brilliantly engineered and machined pieces with very tight tolerances for a seamless fit. Don't much care for dual deployants, but this one was necessitated by the around-the-wrist bracelet design, whch a conventional clasp would have ruined. I might have to resize it again, and thankfully it does have half-links that will do the trick. I made sure of this before purchase. The bracelet is indeed very nice.

Overall, I'm very pleased with my first Breitling, my first gray dial, and would recommend Timepiece Perfection for great service and a very good deal.

Pics:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by Datsun240Z71 on September 7th 2021, 9:04am, edited 1 time in total.
Randy in Nashville
Post Reply

Return to “Breitling”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest