Breitling Superocean Heritage ’57

Racer-X (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Breitling Superocean Heritage ’57

Post by Racer-X » April 17th 2020, 1:33am

"Breitling has been on a roll for a couple of years now. When looking at releases such as the Premier, the various limited edition reissues, or the reintroduction of the Top Time, it’s clear to us that the brand has returned to form.

Under the leadership of Georges Kern, Breitling has done what so many have us have been asking for such a long time. That means producing watches in human sizes and respectfully honoring its back catalog. With today’s Breitling Superocean Heritage ’57, the trend continues. Oh, and let’s add a little spice to the soup because this just might be my favorite of the year from any brand."

https://www.fratellowatches.com/new-rel ... ritage-57/

MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Breitling Superocean Heritage ’57

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » April 17th 2020, 4:47am

100m WR? They’ve got to be taking the piss. Suddenly, the Oris 65 started making more sense as any value for the money at all.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by MAX » April 17th 2020, 5:02am

Yeah, no.

I love Breitlings but that one, not so much.

Well, I guess since the circus has gone out of business, the clowns did need to find something else to do.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » April 17th 2020, 11:29am

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
April 17th 2020, 4:47am
100m WR? They’ve got to be taking the piss. Suddenly, the Oris 65 started making more sense as any value for the money at all.
No screw-down crown, either. Nope.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye

Return to “Breitling”