Breitling Aviator 8 Mosquito

Racer-X (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Breitling Aviator 8 Mosquito

Post by Racer-X » October 28th 2019, 11:09pm

"With the latest special edition release, the Breitling Aviator 8 Mosquito bolsters the brand’s lineup while taking a look backwards.

The way of the (watch) world today appears to require a steady stream of new releases. With near-instantaneous supplies of news, social media posts, and endless collaborations between brands and “influencers”, it seems that the only way to succeed is to join in the torrid pace. Gone are the days of the annual watch shows and then waiting another 12 months for the next stream of products. It’s pretty funny because the formerly (albeit sometimes still) antiquated watch industry held true to this annual pace of introduction up until just a few short years ago. But when you have an aggressive CEO such as Georges Kern, I suppose it’s not a surprise that Breitling has, too, entered the fray with a seemingly endless flow of new products and variations on the theme. I must say, the bulk of them have been quite successful in my eyes and that goes for today’s newest debut, the Breitling Aviator 8 Mosquito."

https://www.fratellowatches.com/hands-o ... -mosquito/

MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Breitling Aviator 8 Mosquito

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » October 29th 2019, 6:50am

I don't like the colour of the hands on this one. Wrote about the makeover and rebranding of the Navitimer 8 as the Aviator 8 (because this just isn't a bloody Navitimer).
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation

Return to “Breitling”