Breitling brings the Superocean variety pack for 2019

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Breitling brings the Superocean variety pack for 2019

Post by Racer-X » March 20th 2019, 3:27pm

"When the first Breitling Superocean models were launched in 1957, they cemented Breitling’s place in history in the diver’s watch market. These 1957 watches were exceptional performers, and came to typify Breitling design language. With its new Superocean Collection, Breitling has updated and upgraded one of its best-loved and most successful watch families.

The new Breitling Superocean Collection has been created in five different sizes, ensuring that there is a size for everyone:

The Superocean 48
The Superocean 46
The Superocean 44
The Superocean 42
The Superocean 36

Personally, I think they may have missed a size or two between the 36 and 42- where’s my 38 or 40mm, Breitling? Even so, these should be popular with customers who want a classically styled Superocean in a size that fits comfortably on most wrists. They’re all powered by the Breitling Caliber 17, Breitling’s version of the venerable ETA 2824 movement, and should deliver reliable service for years to come."

https://wristwatchreview.com/2019/03/20/breitling/
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Breitling brings the Superocean variety pack for 2019

Post by TemerityB » March 20th 2019, 8:00pm

Off topic: I'm such an old fuck. When I read the words "variety pack," it takes me back to my childhood, when these things filled me with rapturous joy:

Pardon the hijack.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Breitling brings the Superocean variety pack for 2019

Post by conjurer » March 20th 2019, 10:19pm

TemerityB wrote:Off topic: I'm such an old fuck. When I read the words "variety pack," it takes me back to my childhood, when these things filled me with rapturous joy:

Pardon the hijack.

I fucking loved those things. One of my pals in my neighborhood got his mom to buy these Kellogg's packs all the time--I'd dream of ways to get to his house for breakfast to pick one for myself and enjoy it like a Russian oligarch rubbing solid gold over his balls. My own mom was a true WASP when it came to frugality; she used to buy the Dominick's store brand of corn flakes for us, which was probably mixed with ground glass and asbestos.

Return to “Breitling”