Hands On - Breitling Premier B01 Chronograph

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Hands On - Breitling Premier B01 Chronograph

Post by Racer-X » February 16th 2019, 7:31pm

"It’s now been well over a year since the arrival of Georges Kern as CEO of Breitling. The first releases after his arrival fell into the new “Navitimer 8” series and while they were nice, some felt that they were a touch plain.

Personally speaking, I like them and I think the neutral reception from most was based more upon the shock of seeing Breitlings that weren’t in the vein of the blingy Bentley series than anything else. Still, it was clear that the watch world was waiting for something earth shaking and triumphant as a result of Kern’s leadership. While today’s subject still likely lacks the “shock and awe” that most seemingly desire, a closer look will hopefully convince you that Breitling is in far safer hands than it has been in a very long time. If nothing else (although I strongly feel there’s something far more at work here), the new Breitling Premier B01 Chronograph should be taken as a positive omen that serious goodness will continue to come from the revamped brand."

https://www.fratellowatches.com/hands-on-with-the-breitling-premier-b01-chronograph/
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Hands On - Breitling Premier B01 Chronograph

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » February 16th 2019, 7:56pm

I like it, except the curved-end strap. The curved-end strap sucks cock.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation

Return to “Breitling”