PSSST... not all Breitling's are fully polished

Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: PSSST... not all Breitling's are fully polished

Post by Mark1 » October 17th 2017, 5:37pm

Okay, just most of them. And you know there was more than one nod of agreement when I said it. Nice watches guys. I am taking a liking to the Transocean day-date, but it's pretty shiny.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
Pubbie
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Pubbie » October 18th 2017, 1:07am

I'm aware a lot of people can be wrong on the Internet, sure thing :)

I've owned a Steelfish, the original Blackbird and an Aerospace. All brushed and grey and amongst their best known models. The Blackbird I made some good money on, but that's because I looked after it and serviced it. The Aerospace was late 90s and I don't do dead tritium so off it went, to be replaced by another well known pilot's watch, in geek circles anyway, a Glycine Airman.

I know the Navitimer is blingy i.e. polished, but come the fuck ON:)
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » October 18th 2017, 4:22am

Mark1 wrote:Okay, just most of them. And you know there was more than one nod of agreement when I said it. I am taking a liking to the Transocean day-date, but it's pretty shiny.

I believe the majority of Breitling's are indeed polished, I just wanted to show a stainless model that only has a hint of polishing.
The Transocean day-date is a gorgeous watch that even on the gray market, are selling for mucho coin........ like they are trying to fund a flight demonstration team or something.

Return to “Breitling”