Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military

Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS

Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military

Post by Racer-X » April 24th 2017, 6:30pm

by Martin Green "Breitling is no stranger to delivering watches to military units, and we are not only talking Air Force here. Their watches are equally appreciated by other branches of the armed forces. With the new Avenger Hurricane Military, the brand pays tribute to this heritage, and to those who serve."

Article at Haute Time

MKTheVintageBloke (Online)
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » April 25th 2017, 9:00am

I agree with foghorn on this one. The size of it is genuinely obscene. 50mm? Fuck me! with these lugs, that's going to be something like 60mm lug to lug! It should be called the Invictling Avenger SPS.

Also, I don't like aged lume in particularly modern-looking watches, especially in watches as plasticky as this one.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Breitling Avenger Hurricane Military

Post by Thunder1 » April 25th 2017, 9:53am

"With the new Avenger Hurricane Military, the brand pays tribute to this heritage, and to those who serve."

Good to know, I mistakenly thought they were just trying to make an extra buck or two..
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...

Return to “Breitling”