Needing ownership help

codguy
ASSHAT

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by codguy » September 16th 2020, 5:14am

Gosh darn-it, wear is the love here. Come-on, WatchLords is knone for its generosity.

650 visits too this thread and ownly have < $50 ??
Know way can I come-up with the remaining cash money, dont have kids toys nor toe jam. The three Pringle cans for sell are lamenting on ebay ffs. But I haven't given up hope hear, you Lords are beyond charitable.

Please help.

Bless you, CG

Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Mark1 » September 16th 2020, 8:33am

Although I am destitute and lacking a Breitling myself, I cannot stand by seeing a Watchlords brother in need. I am going to check between the couch cushions and get back to you Cod. If I can't score any change for you, I can sell another pint of plasma next week.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » September 16th 2020, 10:14am

Mark1 wrote:
September 16th 2020, 8:33am
Although I am destitute and lacking a Breitling myself, I cannot stand by seeing a Watchlords brother in need. I am going to check between the couch cushions and get back to you Cod. If I can't score any change for you, I can sell another pint of plasma next week.
You are a true friend Mr. Mark1! Hope I'm not out on line askin for both the sofa and plasma money, every bit helps my cause. And I'll even let you borrow the Breitling for acouple/three weeks cuz I know you are a trustworthy amigo.

AND for the record you are NOT destitute...........
You own a Tutor, Muhle Glashutte, Damasko, Thommen, Junghans (a bunch of other real nice pieces that escapes me) oh, ----------------> and a real flying aeroplane!

Perhaps I need to reach out to Robert Charels, betcha he has mucho dinero!

MKTheVintageBloke (Online)
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » September 16th 2020, 6:01pm

How much can I pledge...? Let me see... One Croatian kuna, fiddy euro cents, and a beer bottle cap. That 'nuff?
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » Yesterday, 8:38am

Did you get my money yet? I sent a sizable donation to your worthy cause. I sent it in cash, because, you know, the USPS is the bestest on earth!!
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » Yesterday, 9:22am

conjurer wrote:
Yesterday, 8:38am
Did you get my money yet? I sent a sizable donation to your worthy cause. I sent it in cash, because, you know, the USPS is the bestest on earth!!
Yep, got the $3.00 donation. Actually surprised you took a chance sending that amount of dough through USPS without signature confirmation being required.
With your donation, I am currently sitting at $7,998 in the red for this grail watch.

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » Yesterday, 9:14pm

codguy wrote:
Yesterday, 9:22am
conjurer wrote:
Yesterday, 8:38am
Yep, got the $3.00 donation. Actually surprised you took a chance sending that amount of dough through USPS without signature confirmation being required.
With your donation, I am currently sitting at $7,998 in the red for this grail watch.
The fuck!?? I sent you fore Dollers and fiddy cent. All in shiny new quarters!! A few of those bastards musta slid outta the envelope, GODAM it.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » Yesterday, 9:30pm

Cod,
I haven't forgotten your plight. They wouldn't buy my plasma without charging me for a covid test so no go on that end. I was able to locate part of a 20 spot in the couch cushions. I'm sure if you take it to a bank or Jiffy Mart they will make you whole. On its way to you my friend.

See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.

Return to “Breitling”