Needing ownership help

codguy
ASSHAT

Re: Needing ownership help

Post by codguy » September 16th 2020, 5:14am

Gosh darn-it, wear is the love here. Come-on, WatchLords is knone for its generosity.

650 visits too this thread and ownly have < $50 ??
Know way can I come-up with the remaining cash money, dont have kids toys nor toe jam. The three Pringle cans for sell are lamenting on ebay ffs. But I haven't given up hope hear, you Lords are beyond charitable.

Please help.

Bless you, CG

Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Mark1 » September 16th 2020, 8:33am

Although I am destitute and lacking a Breitling myself, I cannot stand by seeing a Watchlords brother in need. I am going to check between the couch cushions and get back to you Cod. If I can't score any change for you, I can sell another pint of plasma next week.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » September 16th 2020, 10:14am

Mark1 wrote:
September 16th 2020, 8:33am
Although I am destitute and lacking a Breitling myself, I cannot stand by seeing a Watchlords brother in need. I am going to check between the couch cushions and get back to you Cod. If I can't score any change for you, I can sell another pint of plasma next week.
You are a true friend Mr. Mark1! Hope I'm not out on line askin for both the sofa and plasma money, every bit helps my cause. And I'll even let you borrow the Breitling for acouple/three weeks cuz I know you are a trustworthy amigo.

AND for the record you are NOT destitute...........
You own a Tutor, Muhle Glashutte, Damasko, Thommen, Junghans (a bunch of other real nice pieces that escapes me) oh, ----------------> and a real flying aeroplane!

Perhaps I need to reach out to Robert Charels, betcha he has mucho dinero!

MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » September 16th 2020, 6:01pm

How much can I pledge...? Let me see... One Croatian kuna, fiddy euro cents, and a beer bottle cap. That 'nuff?
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation

Return to “Breitling”