Seiko New 2020 Styles

koimaster
Founder

Seiko New 2020 Styles

Post by koimaster » August 31st 2020, 1:19pm

I just pre-ordered the same Seiko watch IWB did. it was a toss up though with the Salmon dial version. There is a drop box in the right hand corner that will give you currency options. Also taking a hard look at the Seiko Presage - 39.3mm Sharp Edge series which has a snowflake style dial.

https://halifaxwatch.com/collections/seiko-2020

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Seiko New 2020 Styles

Post by biglove » August 31st 2020, 1:48pm

Waiting for the new Seiko sharp edge price to drop. Booyah!
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Post by bedlam » August 31st 2020, 7:20pm

Things don't seem to have changed all that much. The 1000m Tuna is the same price it was a decade ago.

I think there is a bigger number of mid-priced vs low-cost options so the perception of cost has changed.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
AlbertaTime
Master of Time

Post by AlbertaTime » August 31st 2020, 8:30pm

Back a few years, Aries Lee (at the time a deputy general manager at Sea-Gull) said the brand he most admired was A. Lange & Söhne, stating "In a few years, with two or three hundred employees for a production of around 5,000 watches per year, the brand has moved to the top. This is an example for Sea-Gull."

Although my own collection, and most of my knowledge (such as it is), lies in another niche in the collecting world, I admire Seiko. They're a company to learn from. They have a formidable history, and they do a huge range of things very well.
Curator: Alberta Museum of Chinese Horology in Peace River

"That stone buddha deserves all the birdshit it gets. I wave my skinny arms like a tall flower in the wind." Ikkyu

Return to “Seiko”