Some Seiko Turtle variations

3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Some Seiko Turtle variations

Post by 3Flushes » April 22nd 2020, 8:47am

Like the Nemo on the Blue rubber strap- The JDM model has gotten hard to come by and many are advertised as such but close inspection of the pics and scrutiny of the wording of the ad result in the actual watch being SRPC95- K- Z- B- H- everyfuckingthing but "J"- It's a goddam turtle freakin' jungle out there!
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
Giclee1dotcom]

Post by Giclee1dotcom] » June 12th 2020, 1:06pm

I have two, SRP777 and SRPE03 King Turtle and really like them, they're my favorite Seiko dive watch until I manage to pick up the new Captain Willard. They're a very comfortable wear for me on my 7" wrist. I hit the 4r36 accuracy jackpot with the King Turtle which runs at +.5/spd while worn daily and rested dial down overnight.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - General James Mattis
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » June 13th 2020, 9:07pm

svaglic wrote:
June 12th 2020, 1:51pm
After the yobokies bezel swap.

It’s cool that Yobokies has parts for these to be modified.
That is a spectacularly well-matched mod... just the perfect touch with such a cool dial, capped off with the perfect BOR bracelet. Seriously well done :Thumbsup:
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » June 13th 2020, 9:12pm

Save the Ocean with DD sapphire crystal and ceramic bezel...
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

SynMike
Founding Member

Post by SynMike » June 18th 2020, 12:46pm

I've never owned one but just placed an order for a Save the Ocean model, now coming to and end as the line is getting refresh of some models (I work occasionally for a Seiko dealer). I'm not a big fan of the Turtles. I'll wear it for a while and see if owning one changes my mind.
Last edited by SynMike on June 19th 2020, 12:56am, edited 1 time in total.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
majt

Post by majt » June 18th 2020, 1:14pm

IMG-0482.jpg
One week in on new turtle acc unreal ,+1 sec a day. I put a strapcode jubilee and much more comfortable than the OEM bracelet from seiko.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Giclee1dotcom]

Post by Giclee1dotcom] » June 18th 2020, 1:19pm

majt wrote:
June 18th 2020, 1:14pm
IMG-0482.jpgOne week in on new turtle acc unreal ,+1 sec a day. I put a strapcode jubilee and much more comfortable than the OEM bracelet from seiko.
I've got two recent 4r36 Seikos and am getting similar results. I wonder if they've programmed the assembly robots with some new A.I.?

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - General James Mattis

Return to “Seiko”