- Posts: 44595
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- Senior Member & WIS
- Posts: 6797
- Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm
- Posts: 303
- Joined: July 2nd 2017, 11:41am
- Facebook ID: 0
I might have liked it if these watches could hand-wind or hack, but they cannot do either
- Watchlord WIS
- Posts: 3067
- Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm
Anyone have one? Curious as to your thoughts.
Amazon has a good price right now, but seems it might wear big.
I've seen screenshots but hard to tell not knowing wrist size.
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest