Trying to Decide

SynMike
Founding Member
Facebook ID: 0

Trying to Decide

Post by SynMike » October 14th 2020, 9:55pm

I own the Samurai and Turtle on the outside. I'm trying to decide between the two Monsters in the middle. I'm leaning toward the black on rubber. Or maybe I'll sell the Turtle and get both Monsters.

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
SynMike
Founding Member

Re: Trying to Decide

Post by SynMike » October 15th 2020, 11:45am

The black Monster is not available on a bracelet. I might buy both, put a shark mesh on the Blue Save the Oceans Monster to resell it, and keep the bracelet so I have both options for the black Monster.
Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
SynMike
Founding Member

Re: Trying to Decide

Post by SynMike » October 15th 2020, 3:13pm

So looking through the new dealer catalogue, it looks like the black one will switch over to being available on bracelet only. This one might be the last stock we get with the silicon. So I'm buying this because it really looks great on black. I can get a bracelet for it later.

Return to “Seiko”