Renato Tourbillon

codguy
ASSHAT

Re: Renato Tourbillon

Post by codguy » April 4th 2012, 3:13am

bonds wrote:I visit this site occassionally when researching a watch. As I read through the comments on a specific watch, it doesn't take very long before I come across hate speach masquerading as a contribution. Grow up, folks. Get a life.

Where the fuck did this guy come from (and why do people feel the need to join just to read content here)?

Datsun240Z71
Founding Member - WIS

Post by Datsun240Z71 » April 4th 2012, 3:16am

codguy wrote:
bonds wrote:I visit this site occassionally when researching a watch. As I read through the comments on a specific watch, it doesn't take very long before I come across hate speach masquerading as a contribution. Grow up, folks. Get a life.

Where the fuck did this guy come from (and why do people feel the need to join just to read content here)?

...and then take a cheap shot at the members whose posts you sought out, with your what, 3rd post? Nice going, and we hope you do.
Randy in Nashville
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » February 3rd 2022, 12:19am

Yup. The Renatoe (remember them? I barely do) tourbillon fiasco should have been the nail in the coffin of the TEE vee Wartche bullshit. When everybody from Eyal to Master "Oh your body is so slim!" Wing came out with a chink tourby, La Mink wasn't able to.

It wasn't because these Seagull movements were so hard to get; everybody who was anybody (or, in TEE vee wartche universe, nobody got them. All you had to do was send a check or a wire transfer, and, badda-bing!, the movements arrived, ready to be cased and shipped to the fucking simps who thought they were Big Shots for pulling their MasterCards from their vinyl "Visit New York!" zip-up warlets to order one.

In the end, as they say on Wall Street, La Mink wasn't fucking real. He couldn't make the deal, he couldn't raise the money. He was a fucking loser. Now. he's some kind of bigshot in NYC real estate, and Renatoe is in the gutter, deader than Julius Caesar.

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”