And the Winner is RipitRon

Watch Noob

Re: And the Winner is RipitRon

Post by Watch Noob » March 13th 2011, 6:51am

wow, who would have guessed, lol they can't even run a legit contest without underhanded BS. Goes with the territory I guess.
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Mark1 » March 13th 2011, 10:05am

It's okay because we know that most WG prize winners never see their "prize". It's a win-win, they don't have to send him a watch and RipItRon won't complain.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » March 13th 2011, 7:18pm

Maybe with that big ole watch, no one will notice the calluses on his knees.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.

Post by Guest » March 21st 2011, 12:01pm

I know Ron....actually a nice guy...just a big Invicta fanatic....and really doesn't care if people like him or not. He's actually a pretty darn good custom motorcycle guy....some of his rides are pretty sick looking. In person....even as big as I am...I wouldn't mess with him. He's a big guy. Played football at USC...the kind of guy I dreaded seeing across from me when I played ball.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 21st 2011, 1:35pm

TTall4myowngood wrote:I know Ron....actually a nice guy...just a big Invicta fanatic....and really doesn't care if people like him or not. He's actually a pretty darn good custom motorcycle guy....some of his rides are pretty sick looking. In person....even as big as I am...I wouldn't mess with him. He's a big guy. Played football at USC...the kind of guy I dreaded seeing across from me when I played ball.

He is a punk and nothing more. Since when has size mattered in a fight by the way. Regardless of size. regardess of so called karate or boxing skills, knowing how to hurt a man and not being afraid to kill with your hands will prevail every time. I suppose I see things differently than most. Push me to fight and I wll make certain you never bully someone again. I fight when I am pushed too far with deliberate intent to harm you. Most just push each other around like little girls.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 21st 2011, 2:44pm

fatman wrote:he is a douchebag supporting a douchebag company. way to rip it ron.

i dont care how big he is. lets see, 44mag,40s&w,or 45 long colt. take your pick.

we do have trainer dave back in the mix now as well. now there is a invicta honk....nice line up of venoms.....lol

I thought they had given Trainer Dave a vacation. No one can be so desperate that would go back to that place after being suspended

1946-2006

fatman
ASSHAT

Post by fatman » March 21st 2011, 3:14pm

koimaster wrote:
fatman wrote:he is a douchebag supporting a douchebag company. way to rip it ron.

i dont care how big he is. lets see, 44mag,40s&w,or 45 long colt. take your pick.

we do have trainer dave back in the mix now as well. now there is a invicta honk....nice line up of venoms.....lol

I thought they had given Trainer Dave a vacation. No one can be so desperate that would go back to that place after being suspended

oh yes, he is back and arrived with a bang and a standing ovation. started a "i am back" thread that had all of the kool aid drinkers in a frenzy. off topic about a week and a half ago.
HF
nous defions

Post by nous defions » March 23rd 2011, 8:13am

koimaster wrote:
TTall4myowngood wrote:I know Ron....actually a nice guy...just a big Invicta fanatic....and really doesn't care if people like him or not. He's actually a pretty darn good custom motorcycle guy....some of his rides are pretty sick looking. In person....even as big as I am...I wouldn't mess with him. He's a big guy. Played football at USC...the kind of guy I dreaded seeing across from me when I played ball.

He is a punk and nothing more. Since when has size mattered in a fight by the way. Regardless of size. regardess of so called karate or boxing skills, knowing how to hurt a man and not being afraid to kill with your hands will prevail every time. I suppose I see things differently than most. Push me to fight and I wll make certain you never bully someone again. I fight when I am pushed too far with deliberate intent to harm you. Most just push each other around like little girls.

I have found that some of the smaller guys are actually the more dangerous. When I was growing up in the worst part of Brooklyn, one of my buddies was a small, but stocky, Dominican kid named Angelo Espinal. This guy would fight anyone. And, he was not ¨trained¨, only street-trained. This kid was dangerous with his hands already when he was 16 years old. He is out of circulation, however, as he is serving several years in a NY penitentiary for killing a guy outside a Red Lobster in Queens, NY, for staring too long at his girlfriend after Angelo and the guy bumped into eachother. Angelo didn´t care how big a guy was, he´d kill a dude for the most mundane things.

Anyway, why did ¨Trainer Dave¨get a vacation? I know that RipItRon did not like it when old Dave brought religion into any topic.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » March 23rd 2011, 11:04am

nous defions wrote:
koimaster wrote:

I have found that some of the smaller guys are actually the more dangerous. When I was growing up in the worst part of Brooklyn, one of my buddies was a small, but stocky, Dominican kid named Angelo Espinal. This guy would fight anyone. And, he was not ¨trained¨, only street-trained. This kid was dangerous with his hands already when he was 16 years old. He is out of circulation, however, as he is serving several years in a NY penitentiary for killing a guy outside a Red Lobster in Queens, NY, for staring too long at his girlfriend after Angelo and the guy bumped into eachother. Angelo didn´t care how big a guy was, he´d kill a dude for the most mundane things.

Anyway, why did ¨Trainer Dave¨get a vacation? I know that RipItRon did not like it when old Dave brought religion into any topic.

TD got the ax because he got into it with another member after being warned about it earlier.

My father used to tell us a story about a time while between battles in WWII on board a ship. My father was a Free French Navy Commando, or to be more precise, one of the less than 100 Marines who served with de Gaulle. They were used much as we use Recon today.

At any rate, there was a very large man who was a bully on board. He used to pick on everyone smaller than him. One man he kept picking on finally had enough. He was a small man who had been in the army when the war first broke out ( Algierian) and then joined the Free French. A match between them was set up while the ships were going to another port. My father did not tell me where they had been heading but it was 1942 so I assume it was somewhere in N Africa.

The fight was a mis-match but because it was entertaining they let it go for several round. The smaller guy, Marcel Cerdan was his name. He was the former welterweight champion of Europe and the champion of the all of the allied forces.

Last edited by Anonymous on April 6th 2011, 7:22pm, edited 1 time in total.

1946-2006

Post by Guest » April 6th 2011, 5:30pm

nous defions wrote:
koimaster wrote:

As Tuco said in The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly...

I like big (fat) men like you...when they fall down they make more noise...and sometimes they don't get up...

Size barely matters...give me someone with skills (or a weapon) (15% of the equation) and ATTITUDE & a WILLINGNESS to do whatever it takes to WIN (85%) and I'll side with the little guy everytime.

Bourbon City
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Bourbon City » April 6th 2011, 6:11pm

OTMF wrote:just found in my in-box
WG Grand Prize Winner is Ripitron.
Invicta Sea Hunter with the Valgranges movement.

What are the odds with so many members?

Rip it Ron (is he called that because he farts alot?) will likely never see his Winnings. Turd head will offer him something less; like one of his personal watches in lieu of the Sea Hunter with the Valgrange movement. Turd head will say it's LNIB and all the other BS. I think WG has a history of doing this kind of BS.

bc

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”