Most of us belong to......................

Northwestguy

Most of us belong to......................

Post by Northwestguy » January 9th 2011, 3:54pm

.........more than 1 forum. With that most likely being the case, are you logged on to only 1 forum at a time or are you logged on to all that you belong to at the same time? And, how do you navigate between the forums ie; do you stay and play, do you bounce around or do you sign in individually, etc.
Aqua Homer
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Most of us belong to......................

Post by Aqua Homer » January 9th 2011, 4:18pm

Meh. I am the exception. I used to participate in many forums under different names. Now I hate every single forum in existence other than Watchlords. This place rules. Someone who didn't even like watches would think this place rules.
betterskills
Senior Member & WIS

Post by betterskills » January 9th 2011, 4:23pm

I used to go to WUS, PMWF, NAWCC and TZ. Got bored with them years ago. Never Checked out BDWF because I was under the impression that it was the "Invicta forum" Started creeping around WG last year after i got attacked by Invictards and shortly there after came to WLs.
Last edited by Anonymous on January 9th 2011, 4:39pm, edited 1 time in total.
Northwestguy

Post by Northwestguy » January 9th 2011, 4:52pm

I'm a member at several forums and I am usually logged in to all. I bounce around using my bookmarks to see what is happening and I get email notices for any topic that I am posting in. I cruise the for sale forums all the time and use elite deal seeker when I am looking for something in particular.
Watch Noob
Founding Member

Post by Watch Noob » January 9th 2011, 6:19pm

I hardly post at any other forum that I may be a member of other than here at WL's. I watch the Sales section at WUS, I rarely read BDWF anymore, and WTF is a joke now. Never ventured into TZ really, but I do watch the sales section on Elite Deal at times like you when I'm after a specific watch.
Drifter on Watchlords
dude
Senior Member & WIS

Post by dude » January 9th 2011, 6:40pm

You know, thinking about this at a little deeper level, it's actually quite difficult to find and settle into a forum that works/fits for you. I've turned away from having any interest or better yet tolerance for a number of boards, for various reasons.
The balance that makes a forum comfortable is very fragile at times. Lately we seem to have had an influx of agenda driven assholes intent on twisting a few nipples here, for example.
Funny, this place is like a bee-hive. As soon as a perceived threat to our harmony(if it can be described as such) comes along . . . the hive attacks and drives the interloper into retreat or best of all sends them into all out flight, batting the air around their ears trying to make it stop . . . Image

Pretty fucking neat, for a bunch of self admitted cast offs, pricks and curmudgeons . . . Image
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » January 9th 2011, 7:43pm

dude wrote:
Pretty fucking neat, for a bunch of self admitted cast offs, pricks and curmudgeons . . . Image

Yeah we shit on the carpet once in a while but we're lovable mutts for the most part.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.

Post by Guest » January 9th 2011, 7:55pm

Aqua Homer wrote:Meh. I am the exception. I used to participate in many forums under different names. Now I hate every single forum in existence other than Watchlords. This place rules. Someone who didn't even like watches would think this place rules.

Great slogan AH... Watchlords, someone who didn't even like watches would think this place rules! Image

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”