Turd head a bit touchy with regards to "other" sites...

robert516
Facebook ID: 0

Turd head a bit touchy with regards to "other" sites...

Post by robert516 » October 27th 2010, 7:12am

Yesterday, 09:42 PM
The Morning Star
New Geek

As a new member and fellow watch geek, I have been enjoying toying around on this site and have found it to be very informative and helpful, which was my prime reason for signing up. During my late night "googling," I have come across other watch forums that are filled with vitriol against people involved with this site. I'm sure many other geeks are aware of this garbage. From personal attacks to bashing the watch purchases others make, the level of hatred over nothing is quite remarkable. It's tantamount to cursing a Ford owner because they cannot afford a Bentley, and then slandering their character for their choice. It's really disgusting. The upside of this unfounded virulence is that it separates Watchgeeks.net into its own positive light. If it were not for ShopNBC and Zeta male grifter, I may have stumbled into the watch world abyss. Above all, I deeply appreciate the positive atmosphere of this site and the moderators deserve a special thanks for creating and maintaining it as such. For this I am grateful and pleased with my brief time on this site. Thanks.

#5 Report Post
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
WatchGeeks Owner
True WatchGeek

Depending on what site(s) are being discussed, I would have to disagree with you. Some of the stuff that is put out there is really beyond the pale. Trying to get people fired over BS, accusing people of being an alcoholic, and all of the other stuff is more than just being passionate about what you believe. That is obsessive behavior that borders on the pathological. And I say that as being one of the targets of their "passion".

Argument is meant to reveal the truth, not to create it. ~ Edward de Bono

Invicta...in hoc nomen vinces!
Darksider
Founder
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Turd head a bit touchy with regards to "other" sites...

Post by Darksider » October 27th 2010, 7:24am

robert516 wrote:

#5 Report Post
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
WatchGeeks Owner
True WatchGeek

Depending on what site(s) are being discussed, I would have to disagree with you. Some of the stuff that is put out there is really beyond the pale. Trying to get people fired over BS, accusing people of being an alcoholic, and all of the other stuff is more than just being passionate about what you believe. That is obsessive behavior that borders on the pathological. And I say that as being one of the targets of their "passion".

Argument is meant to reveal the truth, not to create it. ~ Edward de Bono

[color=red]Invicta...Caveat emptor!
[/color]

More denial, more lies. Same old bullshit from a loser. Blame others for pointing out the truth, absolve yourself of your own sins.

The truth about Mongo Kid of Invicta Watch Group is he is a liar, a coward and an internet bully with a yellow streak down his back a yard wide.

Quotes from the fake naval aviator misterjingles. Not a pilot, or 9/11 survivor.
sandoz

Post by sandoz » October 27th 2010, 8:17am

Watchlords is populated by the most honest, intelligent and successful people among all forums because it doesnt bar free speech. A concept that apparently scares and confuses Mongo Kid. MD's recent posted lie about mr horology's brother is concrete evidence for me of MD's total lack of character.
CA Crew

Post by CA Crew » October 28th 2010, 9:39am

The Cisco Kid wrote:Maybe my satire has been miss construed.
Humor is subjective...

ShopNBC's public figures and personalities need to look at the material they provide, as public figures they are subject to different standards...

Learn to live with it.

Subtle. Good one.

Return to “The Watchlord Archives - The early years”